Ark should be NA 17

datcatfromthen

1 hour ago, BobRoss said:

some kind of mental disease looks awesome on paper. but do you remember the outcry when swamp fever came out. anything that decreases the quality if life in ark never really gets alot of positive feedback.

i like the concept tho.

In a way. I guess you could say it's the character development you face as you're forced to shed your preconceived notions of what is socially OK in order to survive. I'd really love to see your character adapt to that. It's more aesthetic than mechanical in my mind, just an element to add depth and tone to ARK where it is currently lacking. Like, when I eat my teammate, I want to know that my character understands what they're doing, not just "munch munch munch."

12 hours ago, PuffyPony said:

In a way. I guess you could say it's the character development you face as you're forced to shed your preconceived notions of what is socially OK in order to survive. I'd really love to see your character adapt to that. It's more aesthetic than mechanical in my mind, just an element to add depth and tone to ARK where it is currently lacking. Like, when I eat my teammate, I want to know that my character understands what they're doing, not just "munch munch munch."

what if all the people on the ARK are high profile criminals being experimented on because they already had a death sentence? im really excited to finally discover the lore about why we are on the ARK.

i agree to some extend that maybe they could implement some kind of mental state but we have to be realistic, no one in their right mind looks at a Trex (even if lvl 5) and thinks 'let me just grab my sword and face this guy head on.'

9 hours ago, BobRoss said:

what if all the people on the ARK are high profile criminals being experimented on because they already had a death sentence? im really excited to finally discover the lore about why we are on the ARK.

i agree to some extend that maybe they could implement some kind of mental state but we have to be realistic, no one in their right mind looks at a Trex (even if lvl 5) and thinks 'let me just grab my sword and face this guy head on.'

Right, that's what I mean!

• Volunteer Moderator
11 hours ago, BobRoss said:

I just can't see doddering old Rockwell as being a murderer.

Archived