How to contact a moderator of the official servers?

Daleyboyjim

How to contact a moderator of the official servers?

EU-PVE-636 Official server is currently under mass spam from an angry kid pretending to me who's just ctrl + v hate speech in the chat for going on a constant hour and it was the same yesterday. Anyway to fast track getting this resolved rather than going through the ticket process which will take forever?

26 minutes ago, Daleyboyjim said:

Have done, it's just kinda lame there's no moderators what so ever to deal with this crap and we have to listen to it for days on end until support finally does something about it, so instead the whole server has to suffer for days on end over an issue that should take 2 minutes.

Yep, it's annoying, just understaffed 

2 hours ago, Daleyboyjim said:

Have done, it's just kinda lame there's no moderators what so ever to deal with this crap and we have to listen to it for days on end until support finally does something about it, so instead the whole server has to suffer for days on end over an issue that should take 2 minutes.

2 hours ago, Harrist14 said:

Yep, it's annoying, just understaffed 

There are about 877 Official servers.

What do you think how many people it will take to moderate them all 24/7?

And how much work it is to check if these moderators are trustworthy beforehand and while they're working? And check all their actions?

And if they are not volunteers, how much money to pay them?

That's not doable.

2 hours ago, Daleyboyjim said:

What I hate is when they don't help even after responding to your ticket, stuff like what that guys doing is in the banning guidelines. I once reported someone like that, twice in fact :P 2 different people with the same copy pasted message :) I must disagree with you about the response time tho, as of late i've been getting speedy responses(3-5 days instead of 7+)

Archived