BP's nerfed!?

AzraelRavenwing

10 minutes ago, szabiferi said:

You know, what you said should be applied to you as well :)

I did not say that what I think is right. I assumed that this is a) unintentional, b) properly implemented because nerfs were needed and c) people aren't 100% honest on this topic because all my ASC BPs stayed the same way they were. And I did not fish nor did I play the game when fishing was so broken.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Jostabeere said:

I did not say that what I think is right. I assumed that this is a) unintentional, b) properly implemented because nerfs were needed and c) people aren't 100% honest on this topic because all my ASC BPs stayed the same way they were. And I did not fish nor did I play the game when fishing was so broken.

you wonder why people are pissy with you when you're going to insinuate that we're lying, sorry you never spend your time getting really nice cave drops m8 probably never had a thing above 250 in your life. oh and bonus for the second time now, i never fished either, was gonna try it out actually this week and im so glad i didn't get into it because that would have been another massive chunk of my life i would never get back. all because they can't be assed to put time and effort into anything but stuff that will make them money.

1 minute ago, Khatzaenyia said:

you wonder why people are pissy with you when you're going to insinuate that we're lying, sorry you never spend your time getting really nice cave drops m8 probably never had a thing above 250 in your life.

Lol, i feel like you dont have anything over 100 so you are happy with these nerfs.

37 minutes ago, GEonWAR said:

You are dreaming mate,

Those things they are nerfing not a custom BPs, all implemented by dev them-self. Now they realise oh we did mistake now nerf all no those nerf didnt happen like this.

These nerf came due to cry babies, who are bad in game, cant farm good things. Bunch of babies cried and WC feared oh we loose bunch of slaves they nerf all.

Go to in little past and try to find how they raptored peoples hardwork like this, if you are new then I am here to tell you what they did in past.

You are right, indeed it was implemented by the devs (who else?) and the good thing they realised they made a mistake. I'm hppy you wrote that, this means you admit the too powerful weapons were indeed a mistake.

Now, there are two types of people regarding how mistakes are handled:

A - people who does not accept they made a mistake, and they try to defend their previous bad decision. Its like Wargaming of world of tanks, who will never admit that artilleries in their tankgame a mistake.

B - people who admit the mistake and attempt to fix it.

"Bunch of babies cried and WC feared oh we loose bunch of slaves they nerf all. "

Just think from their prospective - their aim is to keep the playerbase as big as possible. So if there are much more "bunch of crybabies" then "epic pros" than what would you do to keep the playerbase high? Adjust the game to favor the masses, or keep the few happy?

I'm also happy - that according to your statement - WC actually listens to the cries... thats ALWAYS a good sign.

Just now, szabiferi said:

Just think from their prospective - their aim is to keep the playerbase as big as possible. So if there are much more "bunch of crybabies" than "epic pros" than what would you do to keep the playerbase high? Adjust the game to favor the masses, or keep the few happy?

Just 2 Thread on Steam and in next 2 days Jen announce Dino cap in PvE, wow

Everyday some noob come and cry on forum, Oh god I am raided, plese band hackers and cheaters.

What you think abt these? Why dont they accept they raided and wipe cause they are no so skilled or prepared?

Then Devs come forward, oh our noobs got raided, lets nerf everything!

Did WC try to know what their playerbase wants atm!

ATM every server is at its worst stat but dev dont care abt these things, they spend their whole month on nerfing and hair design, really!

6 minutes ago, GEonWAR said:

Just 2 Thread on Steam and in next 2 days Jen announce Dino cap in PvE, wow

Everyday some noob come and cry on forum, Oh god I am raided, plese band hackers and cheaters.

What you think abt these? Why dont they accept they raided and wipe cause they are no so skilled or prepared?

Then Devs come forward, oh our noobs got raided, lets nerf everything!

Did WC try to know what their playerbase wants atm!

ATM every server is at its worst stat but dev dont care abt these things, they spend their whole month on nerfing and hair design, really!

Mate, I don't think you have objective evidence how things worked at WC. Also you dont have info about how many people are in small tribes, how many are in alphas, what is the average weekly game hour / player, how many hardcores and how many casual players, how many ascendants BPs are out there etc.

You just have angry ASSUMPTIONS, and I'm pretty sure they are totally off.

Again, if they listen to the playerbase and adjust the game accordingly (whether it is a nerf or a boost) then we can give thema credit for that. How they do it (if they monitor the topics or not) no one knows... but they are attempting to balance/change things, that means they have some hard facts.

50 minutes ago, Khatzaenyia said:

you wonder why people are pissy with you when you're going to insinuate that we're lying, sorry you never spend your time getting really nice cave drops m8 probably never had a thing above 250 in your life. oh and bonus for the second time now, i never fished either, was gonna try it out actually this week and im so glad i didn't get into it because that would have been another massive chunk of my life i would never get back. all because they can't be assed to put time and effort into anything but stuff that will make them money.

I did insinuate that people lie here. Because since I'm here, I saw it a lot. People exaggregated facts and told lies to prove an argument or straightout making stuff up that's not true and when you prove them being wrong and stupid, you're a troll.

And that's a pretty weak thing to assume I never had really nice cave drops or never anything above 250 to prove your argument. Just because I disagree with your tantrums and flaming around, doesn't mean I don't have the items not ever dropped them. My Mosa has an Ascendant 210 saddle. I have Ascendant Riot BPs. I have Ascendant ghillie BPs. Ascendant Combat shotguns, crossbows, Rocket Launchers and so on.

In my opinion things which were really overpowered and way too annoying to obtain shouldn't be in the game. Tranqing with a 500% Longneck is a joke. PvPing against people with 500 armor Riot gear is a joke. Rocket launchers which 2-3 hit everything besides really tanky dinos are a joke. It was needed to nerf such things.

if they listen to the playerbase and adjust the game accordingly (whether it is a nerf or a boost) then we can give thema credit for that.

What credit? For ninja nerf?

"As an EA game you are part of development team" mentioned on Steam,

How many time Dev asked to his playerbase that we are going to do this?

19 minutes ago, GEonWAR said:

If a solo player has base lets say 10x10 metal with turrets, plants etc. And 10 man tribe comes while he's offline. Where is the skill? How to prepare solo base against 10 men raid party? 

6 minutes ago, JozaSeraf said:

If a solo player has base lets say 10x10 metal with turrets, plants etc. And 10 man tribe comes while he's offline. Where is the skill? How to prepare solo base against 10 men raid party? 

Why people play PvP

Why a solo player go in PvP?

If I am 1 man tribe then dev should treat me as VIP?

Nothing restricted for anyone in PvP, If they have good weapon then no one can stop you from getting as good as them, go get it, earn it.

Edit: Server have category like Offline Raid Protection, Extinction and Normal. But people play normal and then cry over forum, hey got raided when offline, must be hacked cause i was immortal.

26 minutes ago, GEonWAR said:

What credit? For ninja nerf?

"As an EA game you are part of development team" mentioned on Steam,

How many time Dev asked to his playerbase that we are going to do this?

For what they deserve the credit? I explained above as clear as I could. Also dont forget I responded before to you, that NINJA nerf was bad.

" How many time Dev asked to his playerbase that we are going to do this? "  Please decide what you want to say... in one of your post you state "the devs are listening to crybabies" in your other post you say "they dont listen the players".

Please try to be consistent, not just always oppose everything whatever was written.

10 minutes ago, rawsh said:

the implementation is horrible, at least have the decency to reduce costs, ascendant tier is so dumb now, only thing worth gettin in ascendant anymore is armor, 

weapons and saddles you gonna be way better of with a MC or high JM one, ascendant is just gonna be "double cost for the same thing"

Im expecting a minor revision addressing the material cost adjustment soon.... thats beyond discussion and doubt that BPs in thier curent nerfed form are broken without having adjusted material costs.

However I expect them to also nerf the lower tier BPs... so the range would be evenly distributed between 100-250%.. JMs will be nerfed,,,

1 minute ago, szabiferi said:

For what they deserve the credit? I explained above as clear as I could. Also dont forget I responded before to you, that NINJA nerf was bad.

" How many time Dev asked to his playerbase that we are going to do this? "  Please decide what you want to say... in one of your post you state "the devs are listening to crybabies" in your other post you say "they dont listen the players".

Please try to be consistent, not just always oppose everything whatever was written.

Now you come to trolling mate...

1 minute ago, szabiferi said:

No, the trolling comes when I say, right now YOU are acting like a crybaby. :)

But I wont write that :P

Thx afterall you recognise me,

I m crying cause my thousands of hour wasted, yes I am crying cause Dev screwed us. Yes I am crying cause Dev spend more time on cosmetics rather than fix server issue.

2 minutes ago, GEonWAR said:

Thx afterall you recognise me,

I m crying cause my thousands of hour wasted, yes I am crying cause Dev screwed us. Yes I am crying cause Dev spend more time on cosmetics rather than fix server issue.

Well.. we could talk about the definition of crybaby then, as you shown that term to me. How about describing how much workhours wasted justifies the people to complain WITHOUT marked as crybaby?

ps: now Im just trolling OR better to say, pulling your leg, dont take it too seriously. Im just a nobody from the internet, :) having some spare time at the workplace.

Well.. we could talk about the definition of crybaby then, as you shown that term to me. How about describing how much workhours wasted justifies the people to complain WITHOUT marked as crybaby?

ps: now Im just trolling OR better to say, pulling your leg, dont take it too seriously. Im just a nobody from the internet, :) having some spare time at the workplace.

I told my reason to cry, Now you tell me why you cry on this thread? 

Cause this thread was for Dev but they dont care but you cry over everyone opinion, Isn't it a trolling?

43 minutes ago, GEonWAR said:

I told my reason to cry, Now you tell me why you cry on this thread? 

Cause this thread was for Dev but they dont care but you cry over everyone opinion, Isn't it a trolling?

Hey hey, Im crying about what? Dont put words in my mouth... actually I was content with the change, my only critic was about the execution and missing early warning.

There are some really positive suggestions in here. I agree and really think there should be unique caps to each grade of item as there are some unreasonably powerful apprintice items in this game. I have looted 300% Apprintice longnecks from people before. 

Hopefully these caps will we lifted eventually and the loot tables can be rebranded to this ever changing game. Currently fishing and loot hunting has lost alot of its thrill, hope this can change soon.

Archived