Maximum Difficulty

Cladox

Makes the game at the max difficulty so dinos spawn higher but for it to take effect slide the difficulty bar higher to something like 1 but what it does it let's you edit custom ones that the slider can't reach so you click the little box next to the slider and type example 12 it will make the game stupid hard be careful 

1 hour ago, Cladox said:

Hey!! I'm sorry if this is a repost, but the search button on the mobile site doesn't work (iOS) I have a question, just updated Ark on PS4, and there's a server setting that says Maximum Difficulty, I'm not sure what exactly that means.. Could someone explain it to me would greatly appreciate it :D 

If you use maximum difficulty dinos will spawn up to lvl 150 but if maximum difficulty is off the dinos will spawn up to lvl 120.

I can confirm, at least singleplayer wise, that leaving the slider at 1.0 with max difficulty checked, wild dinos spawn up to 150. Though the frequency of decent lvl dinos(around 100 range) is still lower than compared to what spawns on the center from what Ive seen on my singleplayer so far.

But hey, at least we finally can bump up to 150 on the island and scorched maps on SP and dedis!

Archived