Removing Soup for Dino ?

Carcajou

i make and use soup for my animal . ( Farming meat with a giga with Lazarus and focal, Biting and walking with out ever getting tire debuff =D.)

Every body in my tribe would tell me when i make soup that it was not worth it and in fact very little people would soup on there tame. So why would you remove something very little people use and considered useless. 

MOST USE TAME IN PVP IS THE PTERA Most raider will argue that the ptera is the most useful / Powerful tame in PvP. Most easiest dino to tame and breed, Strongest/ most use pvp dino. 

Dont you want some diversity in your game ? Do you know that saber wolf raptor aren t use at all in pvp even with rider weaponry? Why would you implement something new to the game and it still under performing?

I believe they nerfed Soups/Consumables for Dinos, mainly because they did give some relatively silly buffs. Cactus Broth on a flier almost entirely eliminated the threat of wyverns in the scar, and made it incredibly easy to run the underwater caves without fighting any dinos. Fria Curry made Babies eat basically nothing. Endurostew/Battle TT on dinos could get pretty silly as well.

I don't see how it was *necessary*, but I could see why they would do it.

As a side note, the Ptera is probably the best PvP mount because it is so quick and easy to breed, otherwise it would be Argeys (Argeys actually aren't much slower then speed Pteras post nerf), the core issue is Picking and Fliers in general.

Archived