150 Wild Dino Stats - Garbage

ezwrighter

if you have the kibble, cap room, and discipline to kill what you don't need then by all means tame every high level dino you knock out. 

I like to play the law of averages though on most occasions.

If I currently have 44 points in my Argy HP and i knock out a 150 with 28 points in HP, on one time I'm not taming that because if I get a completely average stat roll it's only going to take it up to 38 to 39 points so that's 22 kibble and 1 hour and 19 minutes I could be applying elsewhere but if it is 2x or 3x, if I have enough kibble, I'd give it a shot and then kill it if nothing popped. 

However the fastest way to get the stats you are looking for is to tame every high level you knock out since RNG is still the deciding factor. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator

with regard to spinos on Ab all of our breeding stats have come from 150's, with the exception of our weight stat which came from a 145 (44 pts) -- last 150 i tamed gave us our melee at 43 pts.

that said we have tamed two 150's that were absolutely average. we still tame all high levels we come across tho, hoping RNG smiles upon us :D 

***havent tamed anything on SE in quite a long time, so cant comment on 150 rex from there.

Archived