Troodons game breaking.

Moxxi

1 hour ago, Orion said:

Troodons also have really short Aggro ranges. You have to be within ~5 feet of them for them to aggro on to you.

Their aggro range is short during the day (and I don't actually see as many during the day), but at night according to the wiki:

Troodons are considerably stronger at night. Their aggro range and speed increase by a large amount. A huge danger to early game Survivors. They also gain pack bonus similar to compies, max of +4 only works at night.

In the new experimental servers with no dino tames, the Troodons are your biggest threat at night. Most players don't have even close to riot gear and you can't play more than a few hours without someone complaining about getting killed by these.

8 hours ago, Orion said:

This sounds like a lie, I really don't believe you. Mind providing proof?
I've killed Troodons wearing Journeyman Hide with an Apprentice Pike, even a pack of them at night time. If you had Asc. Riot on, their torpor damage would barely affect you. You also shouldn't be suing Fab. Pistols at all, it doesn't matter how high the quality, fab pistols are garbage.

Troodons also have really short Aggro ranges. You have to be within ~5 feet of them for them to aggro on to you.

Oh please... you send me proof of you killing pack of them at night with hide armor!! 

They are to quick and you are sleeping before you know it. 

LVL 100 raptor vs 3 lvl 20's. you dead.!!!! and your raptor too.!!

walk around with your rex. dismount to pick something up.!!! boom, you're dead.!!!! better hope your rex is on neutral.!!!

Archived