What's with all the spam ?

Pommer

2 hours ago, Pommer said:

Why has my post relating to spam in general discussion been moved to off topic? If you don't like just delete the spam and my post, instead you leave the spam and move my post lol. 

It happens all the time. It's deleted pretty quickly.

Just pretend it's like a panhandler asking for change; don't make eye contact and move along quietly.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, Pommer said:

Why has my post relating to spam in general discussion been moved to off topic? If you don't like just delete the spam and my post, instead you leave the spam and move my post lol. 

We do not leave the spam. I have removed a huge amount of spam today whilst at the same time working in my full time job. There will be times when spam is not removed immediately because it may not be spotted if a moderator is not online at the time. If you see spam feel free to report the thread which will help to notify us a lot quicker.

Your thread was moved to off topic because it has nothing to do with the game itself which is what General Discussion is for.

9 minutes ago, GamerPerfection said:

We do not leave the spam. I have removed a huge amount of spam today whilst at the same time working in my full time job. There will be times when spam is not removed immediately because it may not be spotted if a moderator is not online at the time. If you see spam feel free to report the thread which will help to notify us a lot quicker.

Your thread was moved to off topic because it has nothing to do with the game itself which is what General Discussion is for.

Will do in future 

Archived