THE BEST INTRO THIS FORM HAS EVER SEEN, MAYBE

CORTEXX

im trying to unlock the trading form so ill creat this post and tell you a little bout my self. im not entirely sure how to unlock it but if you guys that read this can like this post(or what ever the equivalent of a like is) it would be very appreciated. anyway, ive been playing ark for a couple of months now and i have gone from naked on the beach to a member of an alpha tribe, then been wiped by a mega tribe then did it all over again. why i love this game so much is beyond my comprehension. my first breed was a giga(hand of judgment), second was a pear of ptera twins i called salt and pepper(cus of the colors). right now, my tribe is rasing a dozen wyverns at a time, we are basicly a wyvern mill(shh, dont tell pita). after my horrific experience with the cross ark system i feel like there could be something good to come out of it with the trading form. im hoping to raise another giga cus i miss my old one.

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 1:54 AM, ChargersFanTwiggy said:

Nice! Also came to the forum to try and trade, but no luck. Kinda silly rule. We wanted to find some dragons. But good luck!

we have dragons, and we are willing to trade for high quality bps. mess me on this site your gt and we will talk. can u throw some rep my way aswell pls

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I assume it is to cut down on spam posters.  But I see people on the thread here with 22 posts (and Meowsaurus has 61?) not able to get in to the trading forum.  A post count over 20 is a bit excessive in my opinion and a requirement over 60 is exceedingly beyond what I would think would be a requirement to keep spam posters away.  I've been playing Ark for a while now but am not as active on the boards, as I would prefer to use what time I have in the game.  I love the breeding aspect of the game and would be interested in possibly doing some cross-ark trades.

This post doesn't seem to count towards a person's post count.  But I believe it's a good point to bring up regardless.

Teika Talon

Great start guys but unfortunately it appears some of you did not notice the dates on some of these posts.  Getting into the trading forums doesn't take that much work and it is a bit about patience.  But it helps deter the ones who don't truly need to be there.  If  you cannot follow a few simple rules what sense is there to allow them to trade when in some cases they wouldn't make the best trading partners anyways.  Two tips of advice don't just post in the introduction area hit your particular game play whether it be pc, xbox or ps4.  Secondly have patience and work at it cause it will take you a little bit to hit the right post count so that you can make it to the trading section of the forums.  Hope to see you guys out there.  By the way I'm already on the trading section of the forums and my post count isn't close to 60 just yet. 

9 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

I got access at 12 posts. It isn't just quick blurbs, it's substance and content too. Creating your own posts, giving meaningful advice, and generally contributing to the community in a positive way (mostly). That's how you gain access to the trading forums.

seems about right! i try to be as constructive as possible honestly. I assume almost everyone comes here for the trades though hahaha

Archived