ARK: Survival Evolved hits Xbox Game Preview Today!

Jatheish

24 minutes ago, IscariotPaladin said:

you cant carry over characters to other servers think of it like mine craft , dayz , or any other mmo

Yes you person you. That was the main point of my complaint. If you cant get back onto your server or if you dont have set characters to take into a server. It would be like restarting the game everytime you log in. And in a level/recruitment based game like this that would take just about all the fun out of it.

On 12/16/2015 at 0:56 AM, Monkey4Murder said:

Hold up. Can i ask why this was suppose to hit the ps4 market before xbox one. And still no response, just moving straight to xbox like always. Its just annoyed. I have a crappy pc. So i have to wait for ps4 release. And it looks to me, im not gonna be able to get the present i was gonna ask for :/. Im just about done ; (. I really want to play the game, since when, shoot im watching videos of this all! The time. I dont know what you guys got in store, but ps4 release better be out before Christmas. .. please, :(... i wantz

'Just moving to Xbox like always'. Keep in mind, you PS4 people will be getting MANY more exclusives then us PC/Xbox Users. Also keep in mind that amongst those exclusives, you play station players  will receive H1Z1, which by open survival game standards is quite excellent. In fact, Xbox Getting the ARK preview was very fair, as we had been getting cheap shotted since the console came out. Don't get me wrong, I own a PC with Ark, and a One with Ark, but the fact of the matter remains. Sony(PS4) bought out Destiny, You guys bought out H1Z1, you guys even pitched to get so much exclusive content, my friends pondered on buying a PS4 just for that. Fact of the matter comes down to marketing, but nonetheless, don't say you guys don't get anything, while we have everything, because that is far from the truth. Though I think a lot of people can agree, PC for sure has basically anything you could want, aside from exclusives. No Console/Computer is superior. That's that. Woohoo, If you managed to read through that rank, I applaud you, pat yourself on the back, now rest those beautiful gem-like eyes before you return to your regularly scheduled Surviving.just-filthy-frank-o.gif

57 minutes ago, iTzSilence7 said:

Does someone know if, buying the preview version of the game on xbox one allows me to play it when it is launched on june, or will I need to buy the full game then? I mean, do I need to pay for it twice if I buy now? Sorry, Im not sure how the preview system works

The preview version will upgrade to the full game once it comes out, just as it did on steam! :)

Hi, got this for Xbox yesterday and have been playing on my own on a non dedicated server. My friends can come in and play but they have a tether, is there anyway to stop this? Also if a friend comes in to play can they keep their character and play on their own non dedicated server or play on my non dedicated server without me? It's a bit stupid because it's supposed to be coop but abit pointless if they can't use the character from my game in their own. If anyone can help that would be great!!

1 hour ago, Scottymelotty said:

Hi, got this for Xbox yesterday and have been playing on my own on a non dedicated server. My friends can come in and play but they have a tether, is there anyway to stop this? Also if a friend comes in to play can they keep their character and play on their own non dedicated server or play on my non dedicated server without me? It's a bit stupid because it's supposed to be coop but abit pointless if they can't use the character from my game in their own. If anyone can help that would be great!!

All of this ^^^ any ideas? (Not the tether though I know why)

Hey there I have the game on xbox preview, when I'm on the game it doesn't let me write in any of the text boxes and in result of that my guy has to be called bob, a keypad do sent appear, I was wondering is this a problem that's being sorted as my mates got it and he isn't having that problem, other than that games brilliant :) 

• Wildcard Community
Just now, jordancraig said:

When will the 35$ Alpha access for ARK end for Xbox One? More specifically, what is the last day we will be able to purchase the early access deal?

Early access ends at final game release. This is planned for June 2016. The game will go up to normal price then.

On 16 December 2015 at 7:56 AM, Monkey4Murder said:

Hold up. Can i ask why this was suppose to hit the ps4 market before xbox one. And still no response, just moving straight to xbox like always. Its just annoyed. I have a crappy pc. So i have to wait for ps4 release. And it looks to me, im not gonna be able to get the present i was gonna ask for :/. Im just about done ; (. I really want to play the game, since when, shoot im watching videos of this all! The time. I dont know what you guys got in store, but ps4 release better be out before Christmas. .. please, :(... i wantz

Because PS4's are a pile of dino shit my friend 

12 minutes ago, Ea2635 said:

Так есть ли конкретная дата релиза для людей, которые не получили игру в их регионе?

Я из Дании, и игра не на магазине ..... быстрый ответ будут оценены благодаря ....

Поменяй регион и купи.

Love the game but food drops down way to fast I feel like I'm constantly hunting for food and berries please make it slow down also

I started on an EU server only to realize once I was level 10 that you can't jump between servers and have your same character come with you. I understand items and dinos because of annoying glitchers and cheaters but the character should still be allowed to come with you to another server so you can at least craft items over again.

Really annoying to the point the game is almost ruined because a lot of the times you can't even get back into the server you started on! Definitely not fun waiting to get back into the game especially when there is no que line to wait in you constantly have to keep pressing join join join join join join join join ......... fix this it's super annoying.