ARK: Survival Evolved hits Xbox Game Preview Today!

Jatheish

12 hours ago, Jesse said:

If the game is not available in your region it's because Game Preview Program has not come to you yet. More countries should be getting it soon, though!

We are almost 24 hours later and no news about ark on the xbox one for the Netherlands/Belgium...

i have checked twitter and the first things that you guys do is adding more servers realy?! You guys should first make sure everyone can play it.... This is bullsh*t i have been contacting you guys on twitter no response What the hell is going on!

This is not a good start for ark for me....  

When will WE be able to play ARK?!

12 hours ago, bunchypants said:

Why can't we play in Belgium? 

English: If you want to play It, set your xbox to United Kingdom or America and buy it from there. Then you can switch it to Belgium & play it!

Dutch: Als je dit wilt spelen, moet je je xbox naar Engeland of Amerika zetten en het van daar kopen. Dan moet je het weer naar je eigen land zetten en je kunt het spelen! ;)

12 hours ago, Jesse said:

If the game is not available in your region it's because Game Preview Program has not come to you yet. More countries should be getting it soon, though!

And this is normal... I have been nice for now.. But you should understand that we are pissed off.

if we need to wait 1 more week to play ark.. I will not buy it because you guys made very clear it was coming on the 16th.

1 minute ago, daniloispro said:

English: If you want to play It, set your xbox to United Kingdom or America and buy it from there. Then you can switch it to Belgium & play it!

Dutch: Als je dit wilt spelen, moet je je xbox naar Engeland of Amerika zetten en het van daar kopen. Dan moet je het weer naar je eigen land zetten en je kunt het spelen! ;)

You need an credit card for that and i rather buy it from te store in my country.

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, GrownAssassin said:

And this is normal... I have been nice for now.. But you should understand that we are pissed off.

if we need to wait 1 more week to play ark.. I will not buy it because you guys made very clear it was coming on the 16th.

Did you bother to read this?

http://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/1240-ark-survival-evolved-hits-xbox-game-preview-today/&do=findComment&comment=10170

9 minutes ago, GrownAssassin said:

We are almost 24 hours later and no news about ark on the xbox one for the Netherlands/Belgium...

i have checked twitter and the first things that you guys do is adding more servers realy?! You guys should first make sure everyone can play it.... This is bullsh*t i have been contacting you guys on twitter no response What the hell is going on!

Als je dit wilt spelen, moet je je xbox naar Engeland of Amerika zetten en het van daar kopen. Dan moet je het weer naar je eigen land zetten en je kunt het spelen! ;)

3 minutes ago, GamerPerfection said:

Yes i did read it.. However its not realy something to trust on but still... Even if they release it in 48-72 hours.. We won't be able to take part in the contest AND they should have made it clear but they did not

• Wildcard Community
12 minutes ago, GrownAssassin said:

Please be patient. Understand that you are not the only person trying to play and that they are dealing with a worldwide release on a new platform for them. Things are going to be a bit rocky and if they have answers then they will tell you. Until then, you will just need to be patient. For everyone to be able to play it there also has to be servers.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, GrownAssassin said:

Yes i did read it.. However its not realy something to trust on but still... Even if they release it in 48-72 hours.. We won't be able to take part in the contest AND they should have made it clear but they did not

But maybe they will amend the contest somehow to compensate, you don't know what they are thinking. But getting angry and aggressive will accomplish nothing.

Just now, GamerPerfection said:

But maybe they will amend the contest somehow to compensate, you don't know what they are thinking. But getting angry and aggressive will accomplish nothing.

Well, angry i understand but aggressive?? No i am not aggresive i am just mad... If they made it clear that it would take longer i had have no problems with but they did not. And do you think i find this fun? To say something like this? Ofc not but it should have been clear.

5 minutes ago, lilpanda said:

Please be patient. Understand that you are not the only person trying to play and that they are dealing with a worldwide release on a new platform for them. Things are going to be a bit rocky and if they have answers then they will tell you. Until then, you will just need to be patient. For everyone to be able to play it there also has to be servers.

If you guys made it clear when it would release ok. But you guys said very clear 16th! And the 16th is  over...

i have the right to be mad you guys should have told us... But nothing.

and i fully understand i am not the only one that wants to play this. 

1 minute ago, GrownAssassin said:

If you guys made it clear when it would release ok. But you guys said very clear 16th! And the 16th is  over...

i have the right to be mad you guys should have told us... But nothing.

and i fully understand i am not the only one that wants to play this. 

The silence is what is painful, i've waited all day for this, literarily glaring at the screen, as my vacation has started and i planned to hard game, no life.

For dutch people!!!!

set your xbox to ireland dashboard, buy it there with euro's, install it, switch back to dutch dashboard, it keeps installing the game when it's done play it (no creditcard needed) just buy a giftcard online somewhere!

just did it myself and it works ! no need to wait on them to put it in the dutch store cos that might take forever ;)

5 minutes ago, Vampire1476 said:

For dutch people!!!!

set your xbox to ireland dashboard, buy it there with euro's, install it, switch back to dutch dashboard, it keeps installing the game when it's done play it (no creditcard needed) just buy a giftcard online somewhere!

just did it myself and it works ! no need to wait on them to put it in the dutch store cos that might take forever ;)

the thing is that a lot of people already bought a gift card for their respectif store

9 minutes ago, Hohenheim said:

The silence is what is painful, i've waited all day for this, literarily glaring at the screen, as my vacation has started and i planned to hard game, no life.

Yea took a day off from all my obligations. Good thing is i haven't got any time to play the following days so the wait for our release is not too bad then.