opinions What does your dream ARK server look like?

BexxyBexx

I've help run an unofficial Ark on and off for quite awhile now; the server goes up and down as far as population (which is normal), but players don't seem to stick around for longer than a month or so. When you're looking for a really good server, what do you look for? What would your dream ARK server include?

• All PvE/PvP or mixed?
  • Role-playing?
  • Mods or no mods?
    • Which ones?
  • Difficulty levels?
  • Altered percentages?
    • Taming, gathering, etc.
  • Population?
  • Map?

I'm curious as to what people look for when they're searching for an unofficial server to play on. Share your thoughts!

Pve With a true no collision mod (structures plus for example) for building. More creative options when it comes to building and decorating, like all of primitive plus dlc in the main ark and airships ... big massive airships like you would see in final fantasy that you can build on (don't think this exists as a mod yet)... oh and stargates and Jurassic park electric fences and sonic repelling turrets like the ones from the terra nova tv series... :P

The map i would like it to be a true infinitely player generated map that takes up no storage space on the computer, with multiplayer being optional.

breeding bugs me so times that by 4-6... gathering gets too easy when its higher, so x2 is OK for that, and x2 would be ok for taming.

Archived