Uploading dino from one map to another (On same server)

Dize

So basically i own a server, and we are thinking about making a map change from The Center to Valhalla.

Now, i want to make so people can upload their dinos from The Center map to the new map (Valhalla).

Is this possible? 

Also, what does the majority of people think about valhalla? I do appreciate every opinion. Thanks! /Sparrow

Valhalla has been discontinued.

Was an awesome map but the modders ran into issues that couldnt be fixed.  They in the process of making a new map called Ragnarok atm. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=776464863

2 ways of xfering the dinos.  You can have them upload, then open up your obelisks for downloading onto new map.. but your opening yourself up to them also DLing any dino they want to spawn in solo games.

Or you can fire up a 2nd server, cluster them together, xfer securely and then close down the Center

On 7.11.2016 at 9:12 PM, Dize said:

So basically i own a server, and we are thinking about making a map change from The Center to Valhalla.

Now, i want to make so people can upload their dinos from The Center map to the new map (Valhalla).

Is this possible? 

Also, what does the majority of people think about valhalla? I do appreciate every opinion. Thanks! /Sparrow

Archived