What's the best door? Are better doors planned?

killkrazed

From what I've seen the Lumber, Reinforced stone, and Glass door all have the same durability and they all can be damaged by tools - so is there any reason to use one over the other?

Also, will we be getting stronger doors any time soon since it's a pretty glaring weak-point in any base design? It's a bit disappointing that I can encase my base in brick and someone with metal tools and a few minutes to spare can still easily break through. The Dino and Behemoth gates also have the same weakness.

I agree totally. Currently I'm making bases with an "air lock" type design. I put 2 or more sets of doors in a passage that leads into the base. This way multiple doors must be broken down to get in. I've been using the standard reinforced wooden door, not any of the new primitive ones, not sure, but I think it is stronger.

An actual new door that is as sturdy as the brick or concrete would be best though, as it is a much cleaner and better looking design than a bunch of doors leading into a base.

Archived