Dino resurrection on "The Island" ARK on ASA?

Hello all!

Been trying to find this information and I don't seem to be able to locate it.

Currently playing single player on ASA on "The Island" and one of my dinos got a big bite taken out of it and I want to resurrect it.  I have the essence. It says it can be resurrected in the waters of an Oasisaur.  Every article I read about this says its only on scorched earth?  I'm surprised the search function didn't yield answers about this.  Am I missing something or do they just give us the dino's essence on "The Island" to torture us? lol

Thanks in advance!

31 minutes ago, zero064 said:

I don't see why you can't take the essence to SE or tame an Oasisaur and bring it to the Island. You'll have to move quickly though -- you have 24 hours (or less by now) before that death essence expires.

Ah, it seems there is still a mechanic of the game I do not know about.  I was unaware you could travel between arks in single player or transfer dinos.   Thinking I might just have to let this guy go.

3 hours ago, alex1234 said:

Just spawn a lvl 500 and stop crying

Just trying to play through the game without mods or commands...  Want to do that at least once before I go and do all that.  I'm new to Ark in general.  Played a little ASE, but when I did, it didn't grab my attention like ASA is this time.  Appreciate your advice though :D

• Thanks 1

On 4/26/2024 at 1:20 PM, RedResurrection said:

Just trying to play through the game without mods or commands...  Want to do that at least once before I go and do all that.  I'm new to Ark in general.  Played a little ASE, but when I did, it didn't grab my attention like ASA is this time.  Appreciate your advice though :D

Keep playing ase because asa is poop and Will take years to get all ase content

3 hours ago, alex1234 said:

Keep playing ase because asa is poop and Will take years to get all ase content

Ich empfehle Dir Deinstall das Spiel und lösche deinen Foren Acc. Da Deine Antwort nichts mit dem Thema zu tun hat!

https://translate.google.com/

I recommend you uninstall the game and delete your forums account. Since your answer has nothing to do with the topic!

• Thanks 1