Transfer to SE & Back to The Island to loose all Progression! Single Player PS5

Rimmo

On my PS5 - Single player game I went to Obelisk down loaded & transferred to SE to look at the new map with current character. Set up some beds, went to SE Obelisk, transferred back to Island. Beds all available but can only spawn in at random locations! It says in the Down Load screen either Create New Survivor or SPAWN SURVIVER even though beds are visible on the map...?  This is also the same when transferring back to SE the beds I just created are no longer mine and again I can see them when downloading character. I can only spawned in random location and now everything is no longer mine. I have the same character and same Tribe name but now my 388hrs of game play and progression on the Island is no longer mine...! There must be a fix for this? 

Ark Acsended Fail.jpg

Yeah, I have a similar issue when I do the Tek cave. Twice when I beat the boss and ascend, the game deleted the character, so I've given up even doing the boss fight. I think these are all related. Yesterday, I downloaded 3 creatures from the obelisk in SE and when I logged off and on again, two out of the 3 had been deleted by the game. The save game button has re-appeared I noticed btw. 

I doubt they'll fix it any time soon, so you're better off using the new character and console commands to take structures&dinos and keep separate characters for previous maps tp transfer items between maps.

Question is though, if you load the SE map, is your character still there?

Edited by KingOfAshes

So the only way I was able to fix this issue was to use the command "Cheat TakeAllStructures" for the buildings & "Cheat TakeAllDino". This enabled me to claim back my items. (Note, this was in single player PS5, not on any server). Also, you have to be looking at a structure and a dino when implementing the command. 

I have reported this a Bug also, so hoping this will be fixed? As I won't be transferring my current character off the Island for now.  

Just have to start from scratch with another character for now on Scorched Earth, and claim the base when able to transfer.  

6 hours ago, KingOfAshes said:

Yeah, I have a similar issue when I do the Tek cave. Twice when I beat the boss and ascend, the game deleted the character, so I've given up even doing the boss fight. I think these are all related. Yesterday, I downloaded 3 creatures from the obelisk in SE and when I logged off and on again, two out of the 3 had been deleted by the game. The save game button has re-appeared I noticed btw. 

I doubt they'll fix it any time soon, so you're better off using the new character and console commands to take structures&dinos and keep separate characters for previous maps tp transfer items between maps.

Question is though, if you load the SE map, is your character still there?

Thanks, this is exactly what I'll be doing, appreciate the feedback.