The Unimplemented Feature Of The Gigantoraptor...

The Gigantoraptor is now here which I had look at every ability it could to do and would be able to do,

But I didnt see this... (Make babies fight) now your wondering why am I saying this well because when I had looked in the dossier. (In the bottom right)  It had clearly said it would have the ability to make any baby fight, did they forget or decided to leave it because it was a huge problem for the company to keep delaying this is not what I had expected.

this was a way to make the babies fight than running away from attackers.

this is now just feels like the maewing, it's not really different than incubating eggs and plucking feathers, but an ability like making babies fight will be essential especially for a attack of a baby creature.

They hadn't thought of making this I would be really hyped.

Edited by BigSkies45

• BigSkies45 changed the title to The Unimplemented Feature Of The Gigantoraptor...

Were you referring to this part of the dossier?
Once matured to adulthood, your tamed Gigantoraptor will happily look after any of your tribe's young creatures, nurturing them and teaching how to fight.

I feel it implies that it can give that small 30% boost to imprinting, through the mechanic of hunting down the red skull targets, rather than forcing babies to fight.