Stuck in Patched rathole - Do I lose all my stuff?

11 minutes ago, Pipinghot said:

"Yes, you lose all your stuff.

No, you're not supposed to get warning because you shouldn't be taking advantage of ratholes anyway. Meshing is against the CoC an no one should be doing it, ever"

I disagree... this wasnt mesh... i could literally fly an argy to the end of the cave. This is bad design on Wildcards part because it seemed  intended. There was no tricks to go to it other than needing a flyer

Zero warning at all.

In a game ruled by mega tribes so what if I found a small spot that barely fits a fabby to live in that my 2 man tribe had a small chance of being able to defend.

I lost all my tames and heavy autos and basically I am a bob on the beach. Im done with this game after this.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, SlowL0ris said:

I disagree... this wasnt mesh... i could literally fly an argy to the end of the cave. This is bad design on Wildcards part because it seemed  intended. There was no tricks to go to it other than needing a flyer

Zero warning at all.

In a game ruled by mega tribes so what if I found a small spot that barely fits a fabby to live in that my 2 man tribe had a small chance of being able to defend.

I lost all my tames and heavy autos and basically I am a bob on the beach. Im done with this game after this.

I can sympathize with losing your stuff, but thats the way it goes with rat holes. Here today, gone tomorrow. 

If it was ASE you could get a Fjordhawk and ferry the stuff out but the way ASA map drops are going, you'll be refreshing that bed til 2029 waiting for Fjordur. 

5 hours ago, Pipinghot said:

Yes, you lose all your stuff.

No, you're not supposed to get warning because you shouldn't be taking advantage of ratholes anyway. Meshing is against the CoC an no one should be doing it, ever.

The issue is they removed areas of the map that weren’t mesh, they were spots you didn’t have to do anything outside of normal gameplay to get to. Not even chair spots or anything like that. How is the player base supposed to know which spots are intentional in the map or not if you can access them completely legitimately? Then they just decide that area doesn’t exist anymore and you lose your stuff? Sorry man I think you’re misunderstanding what actually happened, because what they did is wrong, you shouldn’t lose all your stuff when you played the game the right way and wildcard messed up. 

23 hours ago, SlowL0ris said:

In that case it wasn't a rathole, it was just a cave, those aren't the same thing. Mind you, I've seen holes in the mesh large enough to fly an argy through, but if you're certain that you were flying through legit air space and not flying through the mesh, well that does suck. Based on your new description I feel for you, it sucks to lose stuff because the game has hosed you.

You might be able to get some stuff back if you submit a support ticket, but as we all know that's a painful process and they might not give anything back. I can see why you might want to walk away and play a better game.

Edited by Pipinghot