Cosmetic skins

MarieMinx

Since yesterday’s update none of my cosmetic clothing skins work. I have the Clifton wardrobe mod and wildcard skins but the only ones working are Minnie and Mickey. When I try to put the skins on my character that part of body becomes invisible. Since the update yesterday does the skins work differently? I even tried attaching them like the Minnie skin with no luck. Anyone else having this issue? I play on my nitrado unofficial server. Any suggestions? Thanks

20 minutes ago, MarieMinx said:

Since yesterday’s update none of my cosmetic clothing skins work. I have the Clifton wardrobe mod and wildcard skins but the only ones working are Minnie and Mickey. When I try to put the skins on my character that part of body becomes invisible. Since the update yesterday does the skins work differently? I even tried attaching them like the Minnie skin with no luck. Anyone else having this issue? I play on my nitrado unofficial server. Any suggestions? Thanks

Known issues. Skins I made are broken as welll. Gotta wait for game patch or dev kit update.