Winter Wonderland is Live!

StudioWildcard

(-)
If the game developers are reading this. I love ARK and the events, but the pants, gloves and boots are missing from the skins. You really can't make nice skins even for these pieces of clothing? it doesn't look good when I can't have the rest of my body for Christmas.

(+)
I like that there are also skins for structures and a new animal.

We can farm mistletoe and coal? 😑 I've been waiting for everyone to stop killing each other with the presents so I can grab a few.  I got my first ever last night 😭 I was in the redwoods looking for an anky when one dropped right next to me. It was a christmas miracle 🎄

But yeah, wdym I can farm? How long has this been a thing? Am I reading it wrong? Seems too good to be true 😒

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, MissAscended said:

We can farm mistletoe and coal? 😑 I've been waiting for everyone to stop killing each other with the presents so I can grab a few.  I got my first ever last night 😭 I was in the redwoods looking for an anky when one dropped right next to me. It was a christmas miracle 🎄

But yeah, wdym I can farm? How long has this been a thing? Am I reading it wrong? Seems too good to be true 😒

Yup you can farm that stuff in this event.

I hate game devs they do not know how bto run a damn. Game how it's supposed to be played how is it fair to anyone and fair play if some locks servers down from using obs or transfering  out and blocking of artifacts off from doing boss fights and being able to tame a giga is not possible on one server because they blocked of the volcano they want it to be fair game play for everyone but people find a way to make it unfair to play and your forced to play pve  where it's all nothing but spammed off on those servers so can't build or do anything or you have to play single player by your self if solo or on non dedicated with tethering so you have to drag players or tribe mates or friends where ever you go so what's the point of a game if you cant have fun or even get a start on PVP when tribe owns whole server it's bull poop wild card does not know how to make things fair and now also with this cryos and cryo fridge deal there setting up fobs with the fridges and cryos out side someone's base to just raid so the limits the put on them don't help so what's the point of that just makes grieffing  worse and wild card won't do poop about anything they should get sued for not enforcing things like they should have set it to where there is no building in the caves or obs like they said they were going to 

• Haha 1