Can't Join Server

Bygone

6 minutes ago, COP said:

please do not cry, this is a Wildcard, we should have gotten used to this raw product all the time.... for 7 years we could not finish the ARk ASE and abandoned it by giving out another product more raw than the first one....

We are complaining because we can't log onto our server. We love the game, if you don't, just uninstall.

2 minutes ago, Thumbz said:

Мы жалуемся, потому что не можем войти на наш сервер. Нам нравится игра, если вы этого не сделаете, просто удалите.

I also really like the game and I've been suffering since the very beginning of its release)))) what I wrote was addressed specifically to those who sell it ( not even to the developers ) . They launched the release too early ...

2 minutes ago, Thumbz said:

Сообщите нам всем, когда разработаете лучшую игру.

of course I will inform you))) but there will be no such thing, it will be impossible to copy the years of suffering in a new game with new technologies))) so many holes cannot be embodied in another game))) the game is very good and very original

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Can't Join Server

I just installed ASA for the first time 2 days ago and for the past 2 days I havent been able to play and official, unoffical, or dedicated servers.  Modded or modless.  Everytime I try to join, it starts to load everything properly but then gets stuck on "Joining server"  I have the most updated version trying to join the same version servers and its not the specs on my computer as I have a decent overall computer.  I 've been able to play singleplayer but thats about it.  This picture is all I get when I attempt to join any server.  Please help.

stuuuu.PNG

I just installed ASA for the first time 2 days ago and for the past 2 days I havent been able to play and official, unoffical, or dedicated servers.  Modded or modless.  Everytime I try to join, it starts to load everything properly but then gets stuck on "Joining server"  I have the most updated version trying to join the same version servers and its not the specs on my computer as I have a decent overall computer.  I 've been able to play singleplayer but thats about it.  This picture is all I get when I attempt to join any server.  Please help.

stuuuu.PNG

I've installed ASA (On Pc) a couple of days ago and haven't been able to play since.  First it got stuck on joining server, now I keep getting the Joining failed error "Connection Timeout"  I've verified my game files multiple times, I've turned off my firewall, excluded ark from my malware, changed wifis, reinstalled ASA.  Nothing is working.  Can't join official servers or private servers.  My games up to date and everything.  This is so dissapointing and frustrating.  Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.