Pelagornis Dissapearing

adnnaiel

So I'm playing on a random PvE server, and I went offline for maybe 6 days and when I came back my Pelagornis is gone! Again it's PvE so noone could've taken it and I checked the tribe logs and it didn't starve/die. I don't think I left it anywhere as I didn't leave base with it. I don't think my tribe mate took it as he would tell me. Any ideas what happened and if I can find it somehow?

You can get to your map editor (MM) to look at where your tames are in ASA using the tracking tab, that tab is also found in your Inventory menu..  Just unselect everything then select the missing creature and you will have a map icon to find it.  You will likely need another bird to get it - probably flew up a rock somewhere.

If you are in ASE instead, well that is why they added this feature to ASA....

Edited by yarnevk

On 12/7/2023 at 6:59 PM, adnnaiel said:

So I'm playing on a random PvE server, and I went offline for maybe 6 days and when I came back my Pelagornis is gone! Again it's PvE so noone could've taken it and I checked the tribe logs and it didn't starve/die. I don't think I left it anywhere as I didn't leave base with it. I don't think my tribe mate took it as he would tell me. Any ideas what happened and if I can find it somehow?

There could be a houndred different reasons why its "gone"
Maybe its not gone, you just cant see it. If its not decayed, and it should have been, it might be somewhere in render range. It is usally way closer than you think!
If not, try 50-50, or 0-0.
If you have had it on a leash, and its glitched, it will go into a straight line across the map,from where it was dismounted, towards the leash device.