Oviraptors stealing eggs from other players?

USAdjhiggi77

Hello, I would like to have a discussion about Oviraptors. In my server, there was a group of people talking about how everyone will have to build giant box bases at least 20 high and 20 deep in all directions to place down eggs to incubate because if they dont someone could come around and place a high leveled oviraptor outside your base and steal your eggs.

I dont know if this is doable, stealing a fertilized egg from a dino that wasent yours from a tribe you arent part of, idk if it's possible to so this and I dont have the means to test it... but if that is the case... that's messed up. I will have to build a giant box base to counter this because we dont have egg incubators at this point in time.

Is there any truth to this and if so, any word on a fix? Thanks!

On 12/5/2023 at 7:35 AM, USAdjhiggi77 said:

Hello, I would like to have a discussion about Oviraptors. In my server, there was a group of people talking about how everyone will have to build giant box bases at least 20 high and 20 deep in all directions to place down eggs to incubate because if they dont someone could come around and place a high leveled oviraptor outside your base and steal your eggs.

I dont know if this is doable, stealing a fertilized egg from a dino that wasent yours from a tribe you arent part of, idk if it's possible to so this and I dont have the means to test it... but if that is the case... that's messed up. I will have to build a giant box base to counter this because we dont have egg incubators at this point in time.

Is there any truth to this and if so, any word on a fix? Thanks!

Thanks for the heads up.

• 2 weeks later...