Too many low level dinos

Shadowmistress

Has anyone else noticed the amount of levels 5 to 50 there are compared to any over 100 to 150?  Green orb is flooded with phiomas no higher than 50.  Puny raptors lvls 10 to 35 and parasaurs.

Also, on ASE there were areas packed with dinos, now there are many barren areas.  Too many ichtys and megladons, hardly any rexes, megatheriums, spinos.  I ran around the red wood earlier literally on foot and made it to the other side, (east to west) without a dino in sight.   ASE was a different story, the risk was alot higher.

Hardly any fish in lakes, rivers, pools.  Caves have dinos falling through the floors.  

The game feels empty 😔😔😔

19 minutes ago, Shadowmistress said:

Has anyone else noticed the amount of levels 5 to 50 there are compared to any over 100 to 150?  Green orb is flooded with phiomas no higher than 50.  Puny raptors lvls 10 to 35 and parasaurs.

Also, on ASE there were areas packed with dinos, now there are many barren areas.  Too many ichtys and megladons, hardly any rexes, megatheriums, spinos.  I ran around the red wood earlier literally on foot and made it to the other side, (east to west) without a dino in sight.   ASE was a different story, the risk was alot higher.

Hardly any fish in lakes, rivers, pools.  Caves have dinos falling through the floors.  

The game feels empty 😔😔😔

I haven't really noticed the lack of dino's, but I'm playing on unofficial. The story maps have always suffered from lower level dinos vs the non-story maps like Center and Rag. It's been that way since the beginning. It has something to do with difficulty setting on these maps.

The island seemed to always have lower level creatures.  I believe Ragnarok is when levels became more consistent.  As far as the lack of dinos.  That I believe is a side affect of introducing wild babies.  They take up a spawn.  I have the dino count on 3 and difficulty on 6 on my server and everything is still low level.  And there are still parts of the map that seem empty.  Also I know caves should be harder but there are ridiculously amount of creatures in some.