Unable to Continue. Please check account privileges

SloomDoobler

9 hours ago, SloomDoobler said:

I keep getting a message tell me to check my account privileges. It is preventing me from playing online I would like to know if there is a way to fix this. 

Yeah a few of us having the issue. ive tried reinstalling the game, refunding it and buying it again and checking all of my settings. it happens on all accounts i use too. ill let you know if anything works. please do the same if it fixes on your end.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/8/2023 at 4:29 AM, CitedSquirrel92 said:

Same thing is happening to me now,  restarted the xbox and now it's trying to make me renew my gamepass...  this game isn't even ON gamepass... it's bought and paid for...

On XBox: GamePass, or at least the Gold subscription, is required to access the online features (it is also written in the game description in the Store/packaging). You should be able to play Single Player without problems precisely because the game has been purchased entirely, if it was downloaded via Gamepass then you will have to have it active even just to start the game, this applies to practically all games on XBox now.