Supply crates suddenly only allow one item

JAYMOO79

I am running my own private server with friends, suddenly the supply crates only allow you to pick one item and then it poofs

it was not doing this before, anyone know what would cause this?

I've sat and waited for the crate to drop, and it could have 4 items in it - once I pick one item, it poofs.

I thought it might be from installing some mods for deco and immersive flight, but I've since uninstalled all of those and it is still happening

any ideas?

19 minutes ago, JAYMOO79 said:

I am running my own private server with friends, suddenly the supply crates only allow you to pick one item and then it poofs

I've sat and waited for the crate to drop, and it could have 4 items in it - once I pick one item, it poofs.

I thought it might be from installing some mods for deco and immersive flight, but I've since uninstalled all of those and it is still happening

any ideas?

I have no idea what could have caused it but couldnt you just use the "take all" button?

39 minutes ago, JAYMOO79 said:

any ideas?

Another work around could also be to put a simple item in it like a Pile of fiber or something. If it then still dissapears with the fiber in it, well something weird is going on. Then its not just, what I think, that the game doesnt recognize some items, like you say...