I can't see

Lois278

Hi,
I have trouble with the game. At first i could see everything, but when me and my friends moved to a diffrent location i can't see any rocks or bush. I can see three's and a few other dino's. Can someone help me? I tried a few things with my options, but nothing seems to work.

Edited by Lois278

14 hours ago, Lois278 said:

Hi,
I have trouble with the game. At first i could see everything, but when me and my friends moved to a diffrent location i can't see any rocks or bush. I can see three's and a few other dino's. Can someone help me? I tried a few things with my options, but nothing seems to work.

See, its like this. If only you cant see, try trying somethings, to see if it will help you to see again. Give it a try and see.

There is a lot of information missing here: In no particular order -
What platform do you play on?
Where is your "server"? - because you are clearly playing some kind of on-line with mates
Is the server dedicated or non-dedicated?
Is the map official or off of SteamWorkShop?
Have you tried in single player to go to that same location to see what you see?
Have you refreshed your game files from wherever you got the game?
Is your internet OK?
Does the guy that runs the server have a adequate machine to do "servers"?
If you are playing non-dedicated - are you close enough to the guy running the session to be able to see what is supposed to be there?
Three's of what? Trees? Other stuff? (Apologies but I could not resist that ;) )