Aggro Settings and Horde Survival Mode

PrimalBeast

We need a setting that can be enable for passive creatures to be aggressive and carnivores to be EXTRA aggressive to add more survival to the game. Imagine on the beach everything in aggro range will attack you this would add to the survival. We also need the ability to boost WILD creatures Damage without affecting tame creatures stats when tamed. Also the game can use a HORDE MODE survival mode something like 7 Days To Die. We can set the timer to determine when the wave begins. Sort of like Extinction OSD Drops or Element vein waves but instead the WILD creatures comes to destroy your home-base. You have to fortify and be prepared to defend your base from Alphas including Alpha rexes alpha raptors alpha carnos gigas rexes theris challys and other regular creatures. The max tier in this mode is STONE sort of like primitive+. This means your base can be destroyed during a horde attack. Waves can be 3 days 5 days 7 days or 10 days, we can customize the waves and settings to our liking. This would make PVE essentially PVP but with AI's which would add tremendously value to the game. I can see ALOT of players choosing to play Horde Mode over other modes, especially someone who enjoys PVE and PVP but don't have time to play PVP or don't like the RISK that comes with PVP. In conclusion you would spend your week building fortifying and breeding super dinos to help defend your base during Horde Waves which would be set to 7 Days on official servers and custom on dedicated servers. I think a mode like this would inject NEW life into ark. This mode would be crowded so players who have less time to play and compete in the default pvp mode can get their fix in the Horde mode. I would love to see a Mode like this get added to the playlist. ASA needs NEW modes give players more things to do. PVE gets pretty boring once you are established, adding a horde mode would keep you on more engaged  7 days a week. You would get to enjoy the same PVE experience except every 7 days you have to defend yourself from the WILD. Also add a setting to determine how long before the waves end. Maybe something like 15 mins 20 mins 25 mins 30 mins. After completing a Horde Wave you get rewarded with XP, resources and items to AID in the rebuilding process to prep for the next EVENT. No CRYOPODS in this mode. This will ensure players don't hide their creatures. 300 Max creature limit *Customizable On Dedicated Servers* Essentially Horde mode with certain items removed or balanced. Knowing you will have to survive every week will keep you playing and if you have been grinding for months you wouldn't risk your hard work by missing a week. To conclude you are essentially enjoying PVE with PVP aspects without real players. This is a mode I think would shake up the entire ark universe. I really hope we can get the word out so we can get something like this added to the playlist. I know we have survival of the fittest but that is not the same thing not even close. This is regular PVE with 7 Days To Die horde like aspects. One last thing we need a setting to increase or decrease the range of aggro for creatures for the default PVE gameplay. This would also add more survival to the game because dinos would be able to aggro from longer distance. Imagine being at base doing something and a theri swipes you out of no where. The PVE aspects needs more SURVIVAL added game becomes too easy and is not challenging once you are established. Also add a setting to determine how strong the creatures are in Horde Mode. Maybe a difficulty settings for dedicated servers. Like Normal Hard Insane. This would let the player-host choose how much challenge they would like during gameplay. On official have 2 sets of servers Normal and Hard, Insane difficulty is only for dedicated servers. This would give US the players the option to choose how to play especially players who are very experienced. 

Edited by PrimalBeast
add more information

13 hours ago, PrimalBeast said:

We need a setting that can be enable for passive creatures to be aggressive and carnivores to be EXTRA aggressive to add more survival to the game. Imagine on the beach everything in aggro range will attack you this would add to the survival.

Try Alemia Mod.

For the rest... Too many really specific wishes, like Pipinghot says, shorten things up, or at least make segments in which info, a specific subject is presented, call it a paragraph if you like :)

Dont start with "We need". Its more "You need" ... Well, in this case "I need"...

Before they adjusted the game to your wishes, go out on the look for mods in the meanwhile...

Edited by SunsetErosion