5 important early game tips.

Donastator

Here are 5 tips to quick start your game.

1. Tame the moschops you find on the beach. They gather lots of fiber, thatch and berries early game. They can also automatically gather from bushes if set to wander.

2. Burn as much wood as you can, try to always have 1 campfire running, even if not cooking anything. That charcoal will be useful later.

3. Using a Bola and your fists, tame up a few dimorphodons. These make great body guards and meat gatherers early game.

4.do not be afr

• 4 months later...
On 9/6/2023 at 8:51 PM, Donastator said:

1. Tame the moschops you find on the beach. They gather lots of fiber, thatch and berries early game. They can also automatically gather from bushes if set to wander.

Hi from new player!:)

These guys always ask me some exotic foods like bee honey or something. Nah I'd rather gather berries and stuff myself these are so easy and relaxing to gather too.

2. Charcoal what its for? I only found paintings but why need so many?

• 1 month later...
On 1/16/2024 at 8:09 PM, KA19 said:

Hi from new player!:)

These guys always ask me some exotic foods like bee honey or something. Nah I'd rather gather berries and stuff myself these are so easy and relaxing to gather too.

2. Charcoal what its for? I only found paintings but why need so many?

1. Just keep checking on them either when you have left their render distance, or another day starts. They may then ask for something you actually have.

2. Charcoal is combined with Spark Powder for making Gunpowder for later game use in weapons or as an ingredient for some dyes. Save all spoiled meat as it's later game use is for narcotics production for knockout taming.