Gojirasaurus - The True King Of The Titans (Updated)

RaptorRapture19

Suggestion

Presenting: Gojirasaurus - The True King Of The Titans

Gojirasaurus is named after the most famous movie monster of all time, Godzilla, naturally I wanted to base abilities around Godzilla whilst giving its own taste to it. Gojirasaurus lived during the Triassic Period and was named after the famous movie monster because its the largest known theropod which lived during the Triassic. It was roughly around 19-20 feet long.

Dossier

283639173_GojiFinal.jpg.103a84f18316083430980b32276d2199.jpg

Wild: Gojirasurus, a Regal creature which trots around carefree with reason too! This predator from the Triassic era has adapted to the wastelands of Extinction, for some reason you can see it gorging on element (I have no idea why), perhaps its to do with how fast its prey dies? Like Modern day Chameleons, Gojirasaurus can change colour when presented with certain stimuli, I do not know why it does this, perhaps its due to the sap trees?

Tamed: Gojirasaurus makes for a reliable boss amount, I have seen survivors enter the titan’s arenas only for a few minutes to pass and they come out unscathed with the bounty from the Titans. Whilst not many people like taming these creatures, they provide the unique ability to harvest crystalized tree sap and convert it to other useful items. It is wise to wear protective gear when riding your tame, as Gojirasaurus seems to emanate radiation, this goes for both the rider and any enemy you decide to fight.

Taming:

To tame Gojirasaurus, you must wear a Protective suit whilst having any Titan trophy in your inventory and some element. Approach your chosen target, throw the trophy on the floor, the Gojirasaurus will approach it and grab onto the trophy and starts to chew on it, as it does this, sneak behind it then mount it, as you have now mounted it, the Gojirasaurus will go berserk, running in all directions, as this is happening, feed it element until its tamed.

Item Converter:

Gojirasaurus can convert any of these items into different items:

- Element can be converted to element dust with a 25% transaction cost, meaning 1 element will give you 750 dust.

- Red Crystalized Sap can be converted into Health Brews.

- Blue Crystalized Sap can be converted into Bio Toxin.

- Green Gems can be converted into Narcotics.

Boss Fighting Mechanic:

Whenever in the near vicinity of a titan or boss, Gojirasaurus gains a damage and defence bonus, this is to reflect the King Of The Monsters title which Godzilla has. You will know when this is active as its back spikes will start to glow.

For the cost of 200 Element, you can supersize your Gojirasaurus to become a Kaiju the size of a Giga, so your small travel companion becomes an AoE damaging machine to help with the harder OSD's. It will still retain the boss fighting mechanics in this form.

IMG_4158.jpg.dabf00511b6c66b7ce4fad893de456cc.jpg

(Gojirasaurus Kaiju form credit to RiskyBiscuit!)

Radioactive Mechanics

Whilst Element is in its inventory, Gojirasaurus bite attack will apply a radioactive debuff to anything it hits, how much radioactivity depends on how much Oxygen the Gojirasaurus has, the higher the Oxygen the more longer lasting the effects are. This makes Protective suits a lot more useful on other maps.

Feeding Prime Meat to Gojirasaurus whilst its radioactive will cause it to craft Irradiated Meat, this meat when force fed to a tame will boost the chances of mutations occurring in offspring, however whilst with this buff, your creature will take 50% extra damage from any nearby damage source.

Uses:

- Boss Fighter

- Item Converter

- Travel Mount

- Underwater Mount?

- PvP Mount

- Element Harvester

- Sap Harvester

- Temporary Transforming Tame

- Radiation Immune

- Mutation Booster

All Gojirasaurus will not obey unless you have a boss kill or titan kill in your specimen implant.

F5H627GWMAADWnz?format=jpg&name=4096x409

More Infor on Gojirasaurus here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gojirasaurus

Edited by RaptorRapture19
  • Like 1

12 replies to this server topic

Honestly I think this concept is really fun, however I think the execution is a little weak, I dont think the temporary "Kaiju" version should cost 1000 element or be the size of the King Titan, i'd lower it to something closer to the Rex or Giga and have it cost like maybe 10 element tops and have it assist in OSDs and such and have increased defense and damage against the titans so that people can use it in more situations rather than just being a Mega-Mek lite, however I think the concept is fun so... voted.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JustQuags said:

I loved the whole consept about this dinosaur, but it as two problems:

1st- Goijirasaurus/ Godzillasaurus are confirmed to be a non-existent species. Obviously I'm not talking about Goijira itself, I'm talking about the dinosaur. In 2003 it was proven to be an invalid species (I took this information from Wikipedia), and since the guidelines say that it needs to be a real life animal, it is an invalid 

2nd- Another Equus like taming? It is already a pain to tame a horse, and now imagine a boss "killer".

In my opinion, it would be interesting to instead of using the Goijirasaurus, use the Ichthyovenator laosensis (or just Ichthyovenator). In real life it was basicly a smaller Spino with a different sail, but in game you could implement that fantastic ideas that you came up with (not including the taming process) and aply it to the Spino's cousin, like the blue glowing back.

Ichthyovenator_laosensis_life_reconstruction_by_PaleoGeek.png.6b68301d306fd6b61cfc845cb0c0d297.png

But I want to be clear, if this guy is implemented, I would be hyped to see this dinosaur in game.

Also If you want to learn about the Ichthyovenator more, there is a link for its Wikipedia page:

https://pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ichthyovenator

We have Troodon in the game and other non existent species. It's a potentially dubious species with no true confirmation yet. If you want Icthyovenator, you can always submit it yourself.

1 hour ago, Tweeezs said:

Honestly I think this concept is really fun, however I think the execution is a little weak, I dont think the temporary "Kaiju" version should cost 1000 element or be the size of the King Titan, i'd lower it to something closer to the Rex or Giga and have it cost like maybe 10 element tops and have it assist in OSDs and such and have increased defense and damage against the titans so that people can use it in more situations rather than just being a Mega-Mek lite, however I think the concept is fun so... voted.

Ty for comment, I was in a bit of a rush when I first made the post, so this comment helped a lot.

I loved the whole consept about this dinosaur, but it as two problems:

1st- Goijirasaurus/ Godzillasaurus are confirmed to be a non-existent species. Obviously I'm not talking about Goijira itself, I'm talking about the dinosaur. In 2003 it was proven to be an invalid species (I took this information from Wikipedia), and since the guidelines say that it needs to be a real life animal, it is an invalid 

2nd- Another Equus like taming? It is already a pain to tame a horse, and now imagine a boss "killer".

In my opinion, it would be interesting to instead of using the Goijirasaurus, use the Ichthyovenator laosensis (or just Ichthyovenator). In real life it was basicly a smaller Spino with a different sail, but in game you could implement that fantastic ideas that you came up with (not including the taming process) and aply it to the Spino's cousin, like the blue glowing back.

Ichthyovenator_laosensis_life_reconstruction_by_PaleoGeek.png.6b68301d306fd6b61cfc845cb0c0d297.png

But I want to be clear, if this guy is implemented, I would be hyped to see this dinosaur in game.

Also If you want to learn about the Ichthyovenator more, there is a link for its Wikipedia page:

https://pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ichthyovenator

Edited by JustQuags

5 hours ago, RaptorRapture19 said:

We have Troodon in the game and other non existent species. It's a potentially dubious species with no true confirmation yet. If you want Icthyovenator, you can always submit it yourself.

Yes Troodon isn't a valid species, but things like the Manticore are in the game too. The problem is that in the submission guidelines, one of the rules is that is that it needs to be an actual animal. Also I just gave you the idea of the Icthyovenator because I just wanted to help you out about the problem that you have in your creature suggestion.