On 9/2/2023 at 4:13 PM, Rach883 said:

Really good idea, i'm not too sure on a new flyer though. I think it having some kind of addiction level like the ferox would be cool

just read this, thats actually a wonderful suggestion

Edit: added the corruption mechanic! forgot to update this

Edited by ZCI5250

I feel like it should have some ground combat moves, in terms this is a cool creature but it sort of lacks something compared to the top creature, Dreadnotus. Maybe like wing slashes with a mix of bites that attack faster than any flyer on ground. Also it would be fool if it launched into the air for a arch where u can either keep flying or do its dive bomb but at cost of some good stamina. Love the creature but I believe it is lacking.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Metriacantho said:

I feel like it should have some ground combat moves, in terms this is a cool creature but it sort of lacks something compared to the top creature, Dreadnotus. Maybe like wing slashes with a mix of bites that attack faster than any flyer on ground. Also it would be fool if it launched into the air for a arch where u can either keep flying or do its dive bomb but at cost of some good stamina. Love the creature but I believe it is lacking.

i think a charged jump could probably work well, though it seems a little redundant for a flyer imo. Also  most flyers literally only have a bite when grounded, though i may give it a wyvern-esque knockback attack

Edit: gave the darwin its wingflaps and a combo slice move, animating those were really fun so thank you for the ideas!!

Edited by ZCI5250

• ZCI5250 changed the title to [New art and anims!!] Darwinopterus acuticornus: Wielder of the Corrupted Crest
9 hours ago, kirmitrage said:

how do you vote i am confused

i do believe you need to make at least 6 posts or comments in total to get rid of the early bird role, then you can vote. This is a new thing, they added it so that people wouldnt just send their followers and whatnot to make new accounts and spam like posts

• ZCI5250 changed the title to Darwinopterus acuticornus: Wielder of the Corrupted Crest

a good idea i have for it is to have a special move where if it has its corrupted horn/crest it dose a new type of bleed or a new effect where if you get hit with it you would have some of the corruption go in to you it would be like rabies but can only be cured when you die and quarters your stam and movement speed

15 hours ago, ZCI5250 said:

i think a charged jump could probably work well, though it seems a little redundant for a flyer imo. Also  most flyers literally only have a bite when grounded, though i may give it a wyvern-esque knockback attack

Edit: gave the darwin its wingflaps and a combo slice move, animating those were really fun so thank you for the ideas!!

a good idea i have for it is to have a special move where if it has its corrupted horn/crest it dose a new type of bleed or a new effect where if you get hit with it you would have some of the corruption go in to you it would be like rabies but can only be cured when you die and quarters your stam and movement speed

• ZCI5250 changed the title to Darwinopterus acuticornus: the Corruption's Chaotic Vessel