2 hours ago, Mutagenica said:

This idea had been proposed for the Mod Map Server: The Sunken World.
Giant Hermit Crab
Basically it tames: First you must create its mount.
Next, you must find one to tame, then you must destroy the shell it is currently using. (Preferably use: Catapult, Cannon, Missile Launcher, Pachy, Doedicurus, Ankylo, Megateriums, Even underwater you can use a Dunkleosteus.)
You drop the crab's mount before or after seeing its shell destroyed (preferably shortly before destroying it). Once its shell is destroyed, it will desperately seek a new refuge and the point is that it adopts your mount as its new home shell, as soon as it is introduced in it, open tamed by you.
Its mount is a Platform of... 5x5... approximately.

(Disclaimer: I already saw that it's almost the same concept of breaking the house... so just consider the platform mount as an addition.)

Hermitab Crab Mounth Plataform ARK 4.png

could cause confusion, so as a member of the TSW team, just going to clarify that this is a planned creature, and NOT a concept suggestion.

Great designs and presentations. It reminds me of the rotting prometheans and leviathans from Warhammer Fantasy, and that'd be my only input would be to give them similar mammoth skull or shipwreck saddles, which would be just as fitting for ARK and then enable me to live out my vampire pirate fantasies in ARK! Haha.

robin-benes-robin-benes-vampirecoast-lev

09_aranessa.jpg

• Thanks 1