Kronosaurus- The Deep Sea Leviathan

Scribelordd

Suggestion

In my time here on The Center I have never encountered a creature more feared by the native coastal tribes, yet one would think they are a myth due to how rare they are.360_F_257890467_SsXReCtQxL0PXpAA4rmB2MWCUfADuefC.jpg.87e6d25f7d4e8aac4b8ab037b167d785.jpg

I myself have only encountered the Creature once on a Expedition documenting a tribes attempts to hunt the beast, within the lands of The Center the Kronosaurus is held as a beast of burden but also of fortune, being highly ravenous the Kronosaurus has devoured it's fair share of treasures beyond a survivors wildest imagination, whether that be from some unfortunate traveling survivors or devouring the same people seeking out the treasures these beasts have, while extremely difficult I have seen the tribes that amassed fortunes from hunting one and even mounting their heads as a trophy to signify they are a tribe to be feared and respected.

I have also heard they can rarely be found in the deepest depths of the ocean with survivors claiming they have seen eerie lights emanating from a massive creature, whether this is a Kronosaur or not however remains a mystery as none were brave enough to approach it

For creatures so massive they are surprisingly elusive, a hunting party could never hope to track one down, so instead the tribes took note of the creatures ravenous appetite and killed several creatures in the surrounding area, the corpses gained the creatures attention drawing it out for the hunting parties to face.

The hunting party I was with had all but been wiped out, not even the Electrophorus could stun it or the Megalodons could bleed it since its scales were too thick and the beast was even taking down Mosasaurs with not much of a fight, the beasts roar still lingers in my mind, it was so loud it was hurting the tames and survivors hearing it disorienting them and if underwater created a powerful shockwave infront of it, I was lucky enough to escape with very few survivors to a nearby island.

Domesticated
While the Kronosaurus is hunted by most there are rumors of a Survivor who had managed to somehow tame one of these monsters, with the story going he had to hunt the most dangerous alpha predators in the sea and offer parts of them to the beast, after taming it he apparently equipped the beast with a highly advanced oval shaped platform saddle that created a barrier that acted similarly to the Tek Moonpools, if it is true then I can only imagine he is living deep in the ocean right now with his Kronosaurus.

Also if it has devoured countless treasures I can only imagine the yield it has when it devours creatures for the survivor who tamed it

While I haven't seen a tamed one myself I can safely say whoever controls a Kronosaur controls the ocean itself.

Edited by Scribelordd

25 replies to this server topic

On 8/5/2023 at 2:23 AM, Scribelordd said:

In my time here on The Center I have never encountered a creature more feared by the native coastal tribes, yet one would think they are a myth due to how rare they are.360_F_257890467_SsXReCtQxL0PXpAA4rmB2MWCUfADuefC.jpg.87e6d25f7d4e8aac4b8ab037b167d785.jpg

I myself have only encountered the Creature once on a Expedition documenting a tribes attempts to hunt the beast, within the lands of The Center the Kronosaurus is held as a beast of burden but also of fortune, being highly ravenous the Kronosaurus has devoured it's fair share of treasures beyond a survivors wildest imagination, whether that be from some unfortunate traveling survivors or devouring the same people seeking out the treasures these beasts have, while extremely difficult I have seen the tribes that amassed fortunes from hunting one and even mounting their heads as a trophy to signify they are a tribe to be feared and respected.

I have also heard they can rarely be found in the deepest depths of the ocean with survivors claiming they have seen eerie lights emanating from a massive creature, whether this is a Kronosaur or not however remains a mystery as none were brave enough to approach it

For creatures so massive they are surprisingly elusive, a hunting party could never hope to track one down, so instead the tribes took note of the creatures ravenous appetite and killed several creatures in the surrounding area, the corpses gained the creatures attention drawing it out for the hunting parties to face.

The hunting party I was with had all but been wiped out, not even the Electrophorus could stun it or the Megalodons could bleed it since its scales were too thick and the beast was even taking down Mosasaurs with not much of a fight, the beasts roar still lingers in my mind, it was so loud it was hurting the tames and survivors hearing it disorienting them and if underwater created a powerful shockwave infront of it, I was lucky enough to escape with very few survivors to a nearby island.

Domesticated
While the Kronosaurus is hunted by most there are rumors of a Survivor who had managed to somehow tame one of these monsters, with the story going he had to hunt the most dangerous alpha predators in the sea and offer parts of them to the beast, after taming it he apparently equipped the beast with a highly advanced oval shaped platform saddle that created a barrier that acted similarly to the Tek Moonpools, if it is true then I can only imagine he is living deep in the ocean right now with his Kronosaurus.

Also if it has devoured countless treasures I can only imagine the yield it has when it devours creatures for the survivor who tamed it

While I haven't seen a tamed one myself I can safely say whoever controls a Kronosaur controls the ocean itself.

I love this

• Like 1