Welcome survivors today i will be presenting the Hatzegopteryx the island hopping pterosaur with neer infinite stamina. I imagine the Hatz would be no apex of the sky but rather an apex on the ground just the way it was IRL. I think it would do extra damage to small terrestrial creatures seeing as that was their main prey in their time, they would be able to sprint at great speeds even outrunning rexes. They would have an attack where they pick up dinos up to the size of a raptor with their beak, they would have a peck attack. There would be sexual dimorphism in hatzegopteryx with males having a large colorful crest and striped patterning, while the females lack a crest and have spotted patterning.

Name: Hatzegopteryx Thambema

Time: late cretaceous 

Diet: carnivore

Temperament: Curious... Sometimes

Wild

The Hatzegopteryx is one of the most amazing, majestic, and suprisingly Very common creatures on this ark. The Hatz is an island hopping pterosaur that lives on coastal islands but can also commonly be found nesting, hunting, and taking care of their young atop the floating island. The massive nests of the hatzegopteryx can be found on the sides of cliffs where their eggs and young are safe, they have anywhere from 2-3 eggs at a time. They are sexually dimorphic with the males having large beautiful crests and the females lacking a crest and a different pattern than the males. They are not aggressive towards humans in fact they are incredibly curious of people and will come up to people without aggression, however if you have any baby dinosaur with you they will snap them up in an instant. I have found that offering meat to the hatzegopteryx will grant you high teir loot from their piles of treasure hidden underneath the floating island alternatively you could steal from these piles witch will lead you to a swift demise. However offering it fish meat will cause the Hatz to bellow and fly away as they hate fish meat. I have heard rumers of machanical hatzegopteryx flying around the very top of the floating island but those are just rumers, i hope.

Domesticated

A tamed Hatzegopteryx will be your best friend and will be a hunting buddy and loyal defender. The saddles I've seen used for this magnificent creature is one that carries two survivors and is equipped with a small machine gun turret for defense seeing as Hatzes are not built for air battles. Hatzegopteryx can also commonly be equipped with a bombing saddle as well as assisting in moving large amounts of resources with a saddle with crates on the sides. Apart from its utility it is a great cuddle buddy, and something i've noticed is that survivors that pet or cuddle their buddy have a boost in confidence and endurance. The bond between a Hatzegopteryx and its owner is incredibly strong, if a  survivor is in danger the Hatz will save them without hesitation.

Taming method#1: the first taming method is quite horrific, you have to feed the hatzegopteryx baby dinosaurs. the higher the level of the baby the more levels the hatzegopteryx gets.

Taming method#2: If you tame a male hatzegopteryx you can do a courtship display in the form of an emote(similer to prehistoric planet) and if the female partisipates in the emote she will be tamed.

Sprint: they can run faster than any other flyer. Also taking off while sprinting gives it a large speed boost

Flight: can fly faster than wyvern

Cliff latch: they can latch onto the sides of cliffs.

Peck/Bite attack: 50 base damage

Headbutt: 100 base damage high knockback

Swallow: can grab and swallow anything the size of a raptor or smaller whole. if a player is grabbed they will have to attack to get out of it similer to the carnoflora, if the player does not escape they will be swallowed and killed.

Pick up bite: does a bite that picks up any dino the size of a para or smaller.

Apex predator buff: does increased damage to creatures the size of a trike and smaller, 

Roar: does a roar that gives all ally flyers in an area more stamina, damage resistance and speed. Also scares anything the size of a yuty or smaller, there is a 50/50 chance for creatures to freeze in fear or run away.

Taming protection: It has by default the ability if it is left by a creature its owner is in the process of taming, it will use its mighty wings to blow away hostile dinosaurs and scream to alert its owner.BrLD0s9JszkIaCkuXms-PwHym1p7_y4tuflXKtWkxNTS07TDg47Pwd77XsXqXdurqNkDj1nm8QUhj0O2vV1hNzT0hbMYAqH3OMDeoyn357XbgmbWDCa243iVYXPFVj-ELWsnvqmlNXhmY1wl2neL8po

Flyers Rivalry: They've got a great dis taste for other Massive flyers and will receive a rivalry buff similar to Trikes near apex carnivores. Hatzes gain a buff that activates when they are around enemy Hatzes, Rhyniognatha, or wyverns. this buff gives them increased damage output and damage resistance.

Rescue mode: Holding the qjnOqtK-qv7YjbcRI-RrycOmJ5NWVrRM_4BWnytyryUwXontpY_p32FGZz2f5EIEZ8ZwX_WrPk-au5rNt6G1WF_FcfMYbTkYaU8bhA_qBhjafXohVArOnb4m-9on_V4-x3l7Qu-0CAOyzm-UNsvqZ3g button on the Hatzegopteryx will open the interaction wheel for the dinosaur and there will be an option called Rescue mode. With rescue mode enabled: If called upon with a whistle the Hatzegopteryx will instantly fly to its owners rescue by picking them up with its beak and throwing them onto their saddle saving them from danger.5gqhFwwiQ7FW98FTUUuJyw1ugLdgnHFE0HYgXtr6bZTqvCD3hoz4zN3NgUGgdPh8-_ELrHySqbH1dHT5tmNVCfmuRY_AdAWkkQXgM1jb5jo_nCYWKgwWZkDULIjbvis6-qyLfISS0_0iC6c-EgfcSyI

Thunder clap: does an attack that shoots the Hatzegopteryx 20 meters higher in the air doing 70 base damage and blowing other flyers away.(like rodans attack from godzilla king of the monsters)

BAD CRAZINESS! — RODAN! Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)

Jetstream: ally flyers within a 20 meter radius of the Hatz can fly for far longer without landing.

Island hopping: Hatzegopteryx can fly for a near infinate amount of time. They are also faster when flying over bodies of water.

Weight reduction: they have a 60% weight reduction

Base saddle learned at level 65

Turret saddle learned at level 70

Bomber/armor saddle learned at level 85

Can go to sleep, once asleep can be cuddled(kind of works as a bed). You can also pet your Hatz and it will give you a boost of confidence.

Tek Hatzegopteryx: the Tek Hatzegopteryx is a very rare version of the Hatz that is bigger than a normal hatz(10% bigger) and it sounds more machanical. It has night vision an EMP roar that will deactivate turrets, tek equipment, generators and tek shields. The thunder clap stuns any flyers in a 15 meter radius. in order to tame this creature however you have to defeat the bosses and have tek armor.

Tek Hatz Abilities:

Bite: does 75 base damage

Headbutt: 150 base damage

EMP Roar: Does a roar that tempereraly deactivates turrets, tek equipment( Armor and wepons), generators, and mechs tempereraly.

All other abilities are the same

Physical description: They are a quit a bit taller than a rex, wingspan bigger than a wyverns. They have sexual dimorphism with the males having large colorful crests, they are also larger than females, the females lack crests but have a larger claws on their wings, they also have a striped pattern going down their neck.

Art below for inspiration for the design.

GYAkyMdXXUuZcf9ZsFenprix1pQvBCO6XLj9iq3R1TVMpVw9JvPT2-CwkbVAsHAJY6eMTvulO1B4_hfdu_MMIIBLLjIFO2qA25QFhgSmmkA_AUYFqxHAu__W5i7x9TASyfcoySs-Ar5w58oDKLbWBcsDZ7dGSzdOQnpHjb27SjZAkg8JZ_V0PzFGCRCitKPSAIJsH1nX8h2S7rhBllgmiFAM9VJPzx9bnsr1UV7MR2bDC0gYRsnL3KIl01ymr3HI91a5e7R2sQZ-dX6ERyn1uyMBqcCmb39RBHcxZG058i2Alghatzegopteryx のイラスト・マンガ・コスプレ・モデル作品 (73 件) - Twoucanv_GsISUy3NqWQJiNCNogDrYtnUYfbglGR-8PkG27BKAazB7ammgcXFvrgkv9BUU-k142Yb4UPHiuyp5_IWJVKFhd1I6E4WbP8F5shRSAjV_psaIyivf9bTpHrkdLAhxBeN2hXufH48T8rx8CDV4qB7oHypo quetz by Meraxys on DeviantArt

4OAvrH-YPnBDvazmiMel4ZDTlvc3ArYec51ocRvKU7TMntVlYavamwVnTo6LLjPi2i_CNplK8oaY6EPrZHGuX1m9lyZMW7x4ngj_JQgevLlzmZdiMgcOkWuexbBxGIGasw1t12v9-PvCwKx-e4shC3Y

artwork done by theexiled1s on tik tok

Ideas for the thunderclap and jetstream abilities from @DILONG

Taming method and some abilities/tributes and art by @JohannesTD

Flyers rivalry ability from @Kintyj

Edited by Dilophospinus
  • Like 2

Tags: Baby eater, Taming protector, rescuer, battle flyer, Fast flyer
Here is my idea for the guy I saw this one was before mine

Hatzegopteryx
Credit to juaniglesiasart on fiverr for the art in the dossier

k03wn1uKTZxx4qzLsWzrizNzJEiR6l6CrJpqLw5iwBWO89mdChVllnAQYbO2OtdJ4symkxoJ7woCP85G4IynhDuDy9dRzpsXBqIWD-RUvMEcXkXLnEUB6c41xOB6SbrOa1z5OwrF5IJ_a3-92CZIvOM

Spiecies: Hatzegopteryx thambema
Time: Maastrichtian of the Cretaceous.
Diet: Carnivore
Temperament: Aggressive 

Wild
I never imagined I would see such a big bird that seems to almost rival the mighty Quetzalcoatl in size! They do not seem to be very friendly to humans, and larger creatures don't seem to be interesting to them at all. They seem to mostly fly around the big floating island at the center of the map, it seems almost impossible for one to even come near to these flying beasts, and it seems that they almost never need to land to rest their mighty wings. Domesticating this wild creature might be near impossible.

Domesticated 

Some survivors have attempted taming the beasts and after many failed attempts with many deaths as a result they finally succeeded in taming these flying titans. The method that ended up being a success is rather morbid though. They were taunting the beasts and since they are aggressive towards humans by nature it made them follow them home in rage. They then took out living baby dinosaurs, this made the creature stop its wrath for a short moment and it then switched target to the baby dinosaurs. The insane survivors then fed it baby dinosaurs and that kept the creature docile until it was completely domesticated by mankind. 

When a domesticated Hatzegopteryx seems to be an all around good flier although it doesn't have the mighty weight of a Quetzalcoatl or the speed of a pteradon, this bird is one of the mightiest air fighters ever seen. Even seems to have a kind of fighting instinct that lets it lock on to dinosaurs going into a kind of state of rapid positional changes much like the Tapejara way of flying through the air. They seems to have a certain ability to eat up small dinosaurs and getting more meat out of them, even getting prime meat out of smaller sized dinosaurs too, and if that isn't enough it has picked up a tendency if it is left by a creature its owner is in the process of taming, it will use its mighty wings to blow away hostile dinosaurs and scream to alert its owner. It has the will to save its owner from danger by flying over them, grabbing them with its beak and throwing them onto their saddle if called for.

Stats
It will have less weight than a Quetzalcoatl

But will be rather slower than a Pteranodon, but not as slow as a Quetzalcoatl.

Abilities

D-Q93U4-v-SSgVrW4TJgDK8KKYRzHqovKY_K4pajEr0ovnkPd8nt5C8EJpUbKs4TMjeonL0Rn22ZqceNlVrCwAh8NZWDumnVvX1MEK_mK3Y13CTD2jWafY2HnnEa85KKtbDcTwNopNGBBKJqKTlVSqs

• On the ground: Left mouse button will cause the beast to attack (if done against small creatures it will instakill it).

• While flying: Left mouse button will cause normal attacks similar to the very similar to a Quetzalcoatl.

7j2Lnbs_Lrm0_7HTcFWztKwzwV5LS92P7pLpZT5VckD4gLs0iu8fEMYnxl20TzyFY1yhzspzXiX_UYwOk6MGLeJIj29DvjjhjGfGP1HJwC05Eq7LfKbl4MfAc7Ub5XX6R0Rz0qlHSEwBgZFUb_YcHts

• On the ground: Pressing spacebar makes it take off into the air

• While flying: Holding spacebar makes it glide down through the air, much like the Rockdrake but with the advantage of already being able to fly.

• Gliding makes it regain some stamina since it's almost resting while gliding down which is also well combined with the NafTgpcBjRpKr_ibxbF0LqB8ADHI06l6hW7JLIgkT6KgETqFeSX3sSbOqgGqO6mAVuVzcq54QgUH9US-wNPDMaOFvgY2h4ll59aDnXNVYmitAc_Xx9SglV1YZLopJllrAY4IiSbmbmjrpO01WFVVQns button that creates a big burst of speed sending the beast dashing forward
    PcrmO_8wNWVMY2pcaMpAcJHcrN3sbXjwOPCwLsE1egjcHp5t7iJX-DYNT-awcaQyTefyZB47AV74iiSHQwM6Z2uQhgg4Ab3914ghezSPxNhnlOxi1-f64go2m7kHxzWcYQ6ZB996dJmrn2YfNUYgFEs

yHByUPX0X5DtV38Qacbu8A1Vtl0iNi6ahC3XcvC8v0j1IRc1biv9U9QcxeGRq2Rf5jylCCphh8Zh_uPnyCDeyGz5VzEB-_R0PMdXpiKCMrjulteMRFCBi9G1-thTs_oKn9o5CVcE3Gb6wgfInBummfw

Right click: locks on to a target for a short while, if held it will keep its focus on the nearest dinosaur(if done in the air it will hover like a Tapejara, to make combat easier)

NafTgpcBjRpKr_ibxbF0LqB8ADHI06l6hW7JLIgkT6KgETqFeSX3sSbOqgGqO6mAVuVzcq54QgUH9US-wNPDMaOFvgY2h4ll59aDnXNVYmitAc_Xx9SglV1YZLopJllrAY4IiSbmbmjrpO01WFVVQns

C button 

• On the ground: Will make it flap its win in front of it making knocking back dinosaurs, even doing a little bit of damage 

• While flying: Will make it do a dash in the targeted direction making it dive into the target doing a good amount of damage to the target and making them bleed for a short period of time. But this will also be consuming a large amount of stamina, can also be used to give the glide more momentum and travel far distances fast.

aRJRYuHYXEoRcg6SKziQmqhWAjR9giHLzSbqJtaBKFloIIO7hpaAGThIkdIfWku6-v7adLbkpRrksA-gRsNJ1Z0hlhCd52dHD5dhr1ff5I_ExupC0SFsaShDbTUCLl-PLoE0JrHxih1v6PUmKwJ0XVE

7eVjMTYtMssfaS_hOP9sEWcomTioD4abmVIZnWh_Za73QyIvJBg1KzxQZrr8aY3jfMbwyjeZ7mIy0LctppKF9B2g70biQGZ8Nb7qO6bPU7A5GknEhBLdWyIOZrS_MBmBoR5q1yBtz7sGCS3e3gxF4R0/yHiVa94XcQm-NSjPx0bza74jlPEujiTR_BkVgamaiLAHRMoFPiGhFJ8xv-xoeNvwqPezXnjGZSCghjeCTwG-Ho9UdkVHD33y6_i4uMVV4fAYsU354KtDUUYDRkcOwubCUbQGnSsj49nPNNWTlKYfnfw

• On the ground: Lets the Hatzegopteryx grab creatures in certain sizes with  its beak and carry them around.

• While flying: It will also carry creatures but if used on a bigger hostile dinosaur it will apply a temporary bleed to the target.

qjnOqtK-qv7YjbcRI-RrycOmJ5NWVrRM_4BWnytyryUwXontpY_p32FGZz2f5EIEZ8ZwX_WrPk-au5rNt6G1WF_FcfMYbTkYaU8bhA_qBhjafXohVArOnb4m-9on_V4-x3l7Qu-0CAOyzm-UNsvqZ3g

• Rescue mode: Holding the qjnOqtK-qv7YjbcRI-RrycOmJ5NWVrRM_4BWnytyryUwXontpY_p32FGZz2f5EIEZ8ZwX_WrPk-au5rNt6G1WF_FcfMYbTkYaU8bhA_qBhjafXohVArOnb4m-9on_V4-x3l7Qu-0CAOyzm-UNsvqZ3g button on the Hatzegopteryx will open the interaction wheel for the dinosaur and there will be an option called Rescue mode. 

• With rescue mode enabled: If called upon with a whistle the Hatzegopteryx will instantly fly to its owners rescue by picking them up with its beak and throwing them onto their saddle saving them from danger.

5gqhFwwiQ7FW98FTUUuJyw1ugLdgnHFE0HYgXtr6bZTqvCD3hoz4zN3NgUGgdPh8-_ELrHySqbH1dHT5tmNVCfmuRY_AdAWkkQXgM1jb5jo_nCYWKgwWZkDULIjbvis6-qyLfISS0_0iC6c-EgfcSyI
Taming protection
It has by default the ability if it is left by a creature its owner is in the process of taming, it will use its mighty wings to blow away hostile dinosaurs and scream to alert its owner.
BrLD0s9JszkIaCkuXms-PwHym1p7_y4tuflXKtWkxNTS07TDg47Pwd77XsXqXdurqNkDj1nm8QUhj0O2vV1hNzT0hbMYAqH3OMDeoyn357XbgmbWDCa243iVYXPFVj-ELWsnvqmlNXhmY1wl2neL8po

Meat gather:
When killing small creatures such as Dodo’s, compy’s, Dilo’s and Oviraptor’s, they will get insta killed and consumed immediately. They will get more meat and have a big chance to also get prime meat from them, even though they are smaller dinosaurs.This will also apply to babies.

Well feed boost:
When the Hatzegopteryx eats a baby dinosaur it will gain temporary increased speed and decreased stamina consumption(the speed will rival that of the wyvern).

Taming:

The Hatzegoperyx is by nature aggressive towards humans, so it will chase anyone in a deep rage. By luring the Hatzegoperytx to your home and show them a baby dinosaur, it will immediately switch target from you to the dinosaur, by feeding them the baby dinosaur it will progress the tamebar and the Hatzegoperytx will remain calm as long as you keep feeding it. You will have to do this until it's completely domesticated. 

Edited by JohannesTD
Wanted to put some tags on in case people wanted a reason to read

I had an idea for either Hatzegopteryx or another giant pterosaur that gave it the ability to create huge gusts of winds and a thunderclap attack with it’s wings. It can use a wingbeat to blow creatures back like a wyvern but can be used continuously unlike one, and a thunderclap ability where it creates a shockwave in the air that stuns ground dinos and knocks other flyers out of the sky.

My son really wanted to add to this so he asked to help him put this together

Hatzegopteryx

Species: Hatzegopteryx thambema

Time: Late Cretaceous

Temperament: Opportunistic

·        Makes enemies bleed out with it sharp teeth

·        Strong and as fast as a wyvern

·        Does fear ability like a yuti

·        You can put cannons on it like a Quetz

·        Beak that can pierce  most animals

·        60% weight reduction on resources

·        Flying smithy

34bzkcfe.png.9471480ea6d8cd208656989eb021e485.png

20230804_101255.jpg

2 hours ago, DILONG said:

I had an idea for either Hatzegopteryx or another giant pterosaur that gave it the ability to create huge gusts of winds and a thunderclap attack with it’s wings. It can use a wingbeat to blow creatures back like a wyvern but can be used continuously unlike one, and a thunderclap ability where it creates a shockwave in the air that stuns ground dinos and knocks other flyers out of the sky.

do you mind if i add this to my submission

9 hours ago, JohannesTD said:

Hatzegopteryx

k03wn1uKTZxx4qzLsWzrizNzJEiR6l6CrJpqLw5iwBWO89mdChVllnAQYbO2OtdJ4symkxoJ7woCP85G4IynhDuDy9dRzpsXBqIWD-RUvMEcXkXLnEUB6c41xOB6SbrOa1z5OwrF5IJ_a3-92CZIvOM

Wild
I never imagined I would see such a big bird that seems to almost rival the mighty Quetzalcoatl in size! They do not seem to be very friendly to humans, and larger creatures don't seem to be interesting to them at all. They seem to mostly fly around the big floating island at the center of the map, it seems almost impossible for one to even come near to these flying beasts, and it seems that they almost never need to land to rest their mighty wings. Domesticating this wild creature might be near impossible.

Domesticated 

Some survivors have attempted taming the beasts and after many failed attempts with many deaths as a result they finally succeeded in taming these flying titans. The method that ended up being a success is rather morbid though. They were taunting the beasts and since they are aggressive towards humans by nature it made them follow them home in rage. They then took out living baby dinosaurs, this made the creature stop its wrath for a short moment and it then switched target to the baby dinosaurs. The insane survivors then fed it baby dinosaurs and that kept the creature docile until it was completely domesticated by mankind. 

When a domesticated Hatzegopteryx seems to be an all around good flier although it doesn't have the mighty weight of a Quetzalcoatl or the speed of a pteradon, this bird is one of the mightiest air fighters ever seen. Even seems to have a kind of fighting instinct that lets it lock on to dinosaurs going into a kind of state of rapid positional changes much like the Tapejara way of flying through the air. They seems to have a certain ability to eat up small dinosaurs and getting more meat out of them, even getting prime meat out of smaller sized dinosaurs too, and if that isn't enough it has picked up a tendency if it is left by a creature its owner is in the process of taming, it will use its mighty wings to blow away hostile dinosaurs and scream to alert its owner. It has the will to save its owner from danger by flying over them, grabbing them with its beak and throwing them onto their saddle if called for.

Stats

Abilities

D-Q93U4-v-SSgVrW4TJgDK8KKYRzHqovKY_K4pajEr0ovnkPd8nt5C8EJpUbKs4TMjeonL0Rn22ZqceNlVrCwAh8NZWDumnVvX1MEK_mK3Y13CTD2jWafY2HnnEa85KKtbDcTwNopNGBBKJqKTlVSqs

• On the ground: Left mouse button will cause the beast to attack (if done against small creatures it will instakill it).

• While flying: Left mouse button will cause normal attacks similar to the very similar to a Quetzalcoatl.

7j2Lnbs_Lrm0_7HTcFWztKwzwV5LS92P7pLpZT5VckD4gLs0iu8fEMYnxl20TzyFY1yhzspzXiX_UYwOk6MGLeJIj29DvjjhjGfGP1HJwC05Eq7LfKbl4MfAc7Ub5XX6R0Rz0qlHSEwBgZFUb_YcHts

• While flying: Holding spacebar makes it glide down through the air, much like the Rockdrake but with the advantage of already being able to fly.

• Gliding makes it regain some stamina since it's almost resting while gliding down which is also well combined with the NafTgpcBjRpKr_ibxbF0LqB8ADHI06l6hW7JLIgkT6KgETqFeSX3sSbOqgGqO6mAVuVzcq54QgUH9US-wNPDMaOFvgY2h4ll59aDnXNVYmitAc_Xx9SglV1YZLopJllrAY4IiSbmbmjrpO01WFVVQns button that creates a big burst of speed sending the beast dashing forward
    PcrmO_8wNWVMY2pcaMpAcJHcrN3sbXjwOPCwLsE1egjcHp5t7iJX-DYNT-awcaQyTefyZB47AV74iiSHQwM6Z2uQhgg4Ab3914ghezSPxNhnlOxi1-f64go2m7kHxzWcYQ6ZB996dJmrn2YfNUYgFEs

yHByUPX0X5DtV38Qacbu8A1Vtl0iNi6ahC3XcvC8v0j1IRc1biv9U9QcxeGRq2Rf5jylCCphh8Zh_uPnyCDeyGz5VzEB-_R0PMdXpiKCMrjulteMRFCBi9G1-thTs_oKn9o5CVcE3Gb6wgfInBummfw

Right click: locks on to a target for a short while, if held it will keep its focus on the nearest dinosaur(if done in the air it will hover like a Tapejara, to make combat easier)

NafTgpcBjRpKr_ibxbF0LqB8ADHI06l6hW7JLIgkT6KgETqFeSX3sSbOqgGqO6mAVuVzcq54QgUH9US-wNPDMaOFvgY2h4ll59aDnXNVYmitAc_Xx9SglV1YZLopJllrAY4IiSbmbmjrpO01WFVVQns

C button 

• On the ground: Will make it flap its win in front of it making knocking back dinosaurs, even doing a little bit of damage 

• While flying: Will make it do a dash in the targeted direction making it dive into the target doing a good amount of damage to the target and making them bleed for a short period of time. But this will also be consuming a large amount of stamina, can also be used to give the glide more momentum and travel far distances fast.

aRJRYuHYXEoRcg6SKziQmqhWAjR9giHLzSbqJtaBKFloIIO7hpaAGThIkdIfWku6-v7adLbkpRrksA-gRsNJ1Z0hlhCd52dHD5dhr1ff5I_ExupC0SFsaShDbTUCLl-PLoE0JrHxih1v6PUmKwJ0XVE

7eVjMTYtMssfaS_hOP9sEWcomTioD4abmVIZnWh_Za73QyIvJBg1KzxQZrr8aY3jfMbwyjeZ7mIy0LctppKF9B2g70biQGZ8Nb7qO6bPU7A5GknEhBLdWyIOZrS_MBmBoR5q1yBtz7sGCS3e3gxF4R0/yHiVa94XcQm-NSjPx0bza74jlPEujiTR_BkVgamaiLAHRMoFPiGhFJ8xv-xoeNvwqPezXnjGZSCghjeCTwG-Ho9UdkVHD33y6_i4uMVV4fAYsU354KtDUUYDRkcOwubCUbQGnSsj49nPNNWTlKYfnfw

• On the ground: Lets the Hatzegopteryx grab creatures in certain sizes with  its beak and carry them around.

• While flying: It will also carry creatures but if used on a bigger hostile dinosaur it will apply a temporary bleed to the target.

qjnOqtK-qv7YjbcRI-RrycOmJ5NWVrRM_4BWnytyryUwXontpY_p32FGZz2f5EIEZ8ZwX_WrPk-au5rNt6G1WF_FcfMYbTkYaU8bhA_qBhjafXohVArOnb4m-9on_V4-x3l7Qu-0CAOyzm-UNsvqZ3g

• Rescue mode: Holding the qjnOqtK-qv7YjbcRI-RrycOmJ5NWVrRM_4BWnytyryUwXontpY_p32FGZz2f5EIEZ8ZwX_WrPk-au5rNt6G1WF_FcfMYbTkYaU8bhA_qBhjafXohVArOnb4m-9on_V4-x3l7Qu-0CAOyzm-UNsvqZ3g button on the Hatzegopteryx will open the interaction wheel for the dinosaur and there will be an option called Rescue mode. 

• With rescue mode enabled: If called upon with a whistle the Hatzegopteryx will instantly fly to its owners rescue by picking them up with its beak and throwing them onto their saddle saving them from danger.

5gqhFwwiQ7FW98FTUUuJyw1ugLdgnHFE0HYgXtr6bZTqvCD3hoz4zN3NgUGgdPh8-_ELrHySqbH1dHT5tmNVCfmuRY_AdAWkkQXgM1jb5jo_nCYWKgwWZkDULIjbvis6-qyLfISS0_0iC6c-EgfcSyI
Taming protection
It has by default the ability if it is left by a creature its owner is in the process of taming, it will use its mighty wings to blow away hostile dinosaurs and scream to alert its owner.
BrLD0s9JszkIaCkuXms-PwHym1p7_y4tuflXKtWkxNTS07TDg47Pwd77XsXqXdurqNkDj1nm8QUhj0O2vV1hNzT0hbMYAqH3OMDeoyn357XbgmbWDCa243iVYXPFVj-ELWsnvqmlNXhmY1wl2neL8po

Meat gather:
When killing small creatures such as Dodo’s, compy’s, Dilo’s and Oviraptor’s, they will get insta killed and consumed immediately. They will get more meat and have a big chance to also get prime meat from them, even though they are smaller dinosaurs.This will also apply to babies.

Well feed boost:
When the Hatzegopteryx eats a baby dinosaur it will gain temporary increased speed and decreased stamina consumption(the speed will rival that of the wyvern).

Taming:

The Hatzegoperyx is by nature aggressive towards humans, so it will chase anyone in a deep rage. By luring the Hatzegoperytx to your home and show them a baby dinosaur, it will immediately switch target from you to the dinosaur, by feeding them the baby dinosaur it will progress the tamebar and the Hatzegoperytx will remain calm as long as you keep feeding it. You will have to do this until it's completely domesticated. 

Thanks everyone that gave my concept a look it means a lot to me! me and my girlfriend worked hard on this one!

9 hours ago, JohannesTD said:

Hatzegopteryx

Wild

Domesticated 

Stats

Abilities

C button 

Taming protection

Meat gather:

Well feed boost:

Taming:

We need this one! ❤️

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Dilophospinus said:

can i add some of your guys ideas to the official submission

I would love for it to have my rescue mode and the taming protection just credit me as well then I will be fine with it, if you want to use the dossier I will also need credit and drawings I will ofc also need some credit :P we used a lot of time on it  

1 hour ago, OfficialKinGz said:

Do as you please the more contribution the better chance of getting the votes up!

Just give a little credit where its due. 

Yea we all just want to have the best creature as we can, oh yea you are also allowed to take my taming method thought it would be the most fitting for the creature, now that there will be spawning babies around, I think feeding it your babies to tame would fit it well because of it mostly eating babies when it was roaming the earth