Tameable Seekers for Aberration ASA

Wolfstalker25

Suggestion

So, with the Creature Vote for Aberration ending, it got me thinking about all the creatures on that map again and why the Seeker was never made tameable & I guess breedable too for that matter.  How would everyone feel if Wildcard were to make the Seeker tameable for ASA & would you want it too also be breedable? Personally, I think they should be both tameable & breedable. If tameable I could maybe see them like being able to help out your tamed Reapers or something or maybe even being like the Sinomacrops giving you a glide or little bit of flight or something. You could even go another crazier route & maybe make there be a way to get even bigger Seekers that are rideable too for like other maps where flyers are a thing. So, what does everyone think should Wildcard maybe show some love to this kind of forgotten creature?  While on the topic of Aberration & ASA should the Basilisk and Karkinos also be made breedable as well?

2 replies to this server topic

I've considered this for a while, and I think no for Aberration Seekers. Aberration is the only map where Charge Light is really a thing you need to work with, and having Seekers there as a counter to it is really important. I think keeping them as they are on Aberration is good.

On other maps though, I wouldn't be opposed to allowing Seekers to be tameable, or making larger variants that could be ridden (I used to like the idea of a "Charge Wyern" that was just a Wyvern-sized Seeker).