Would vote for this if I could, so far might not be able to either because my account was just made, or what. I am loving the new design on the Dossier, and this one has always been a big contender for me in the prior voting sessions. This time it was big enough of a push for me to actually log in, though because it could not find my original forum post account, I made a new one. Here is hoping this makes it to the top ten!

Looks like a Shadow from Babylon 5. Hard to spot (especially if it's dark - this thing will scare the pants off of people if they've built a base near their spawn location, and it's night), able to scale vertical surfaces but not OP.

I don't think it being "scaled up" from the real thing is an issue, as it suits ARK's MO - most of the actual dinosaurs are hybrids, or larger/smaller versions of real-life animals, so a scaled-up ambushing spider...sign me the hell up.

I must say, the addition of the new spider species to Ark is absolutely fantastic! It's thrilling to see more arthropods making their way into the game. The attention to detail in the design and behavior of these creatures is remarkable. They bring a whole new level of immersion and excitement to the gameplay. Keep up the great work and let's continue to expand the world of Ark with more amazing arthropods!