The Fluffy Jumping-Spider Tranq Bola - Maevia Eureka!

It occurs to me. Not sure if anyone else has mentioned the idea or not but the spider could be used as a means of producing temporary zip lines for players, ravagers, and gigantos to traverse. For those unaware jumping spiders don’t simply Hail Mary it from place to place, they set an anchor line incase the jump goes wrong as a sort of safety precaution. One could feasibly use this in both pve and pvp pretty readily. Would certainly make plundering drake eggs for the first time more easy if you don’t have to fight with a crossbow’s reticule to traverse the nest for good eggs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CosmicSkeleton said:

It occurs to me. Not sure if anyone else has mentioned the idea or not but the spider could be used as a means of producing temporary zip lines for players, ravagers, and gigantos to traverse. For those unaware jumping spiders don’t simply Hail Mary it from place to place, they set an anchor line incase the jump goes wrong as a sort of safety precaution. One could feasibly use this in both pve and pvp pretty readily. Would certainly make plundering drake eggs for the first time more easy if you don’t have to fight with a crossbow’s reticule to traverse the nest for good eggs.

THIS! this is why I slapped the zipline icon onto the dossier! I also added webbing coming from their rears too in the artwork with the display because even during mating displays they always gotta be safe incase they need to get away quickly on their web! Temporary would be more than fair even, or if it had a cooldown of some sort, plus this one could make dealing with loot crates rather fun as well as they are so high up!