The Fluffy Jumping-Spider Tranq Bola - Maevia Eureka!

37 minutes ago, Doseishy said:

bruh, people downvoting for liking the spooder again. Imagine having that much free time. 

Unfortunately for them in their case, it's completely wasted time out of their lives, as all of these downvotes get entirely erased whenever the top 10 move over to the finals forum section, which I guess in a way is a bit of karma. ;)

Their downvotes thankfully have no actual effect on the post itself aside from allowing them to exert their pent up frustrations, and all the upvotes made by supporters allow the important comments to be seen instead on the front page here, regardless of how many downvotes there are! ❤️ 

1 minute ago, Sovira said:

Unfortunately for them in their case, it's completely wasted time out of their lives, as all of these downvotes get entirely erased whenever the top 10 move over to the finals forum section, which I guess in a way is a bit of karma. ;)

Their downvotes thankfully have no actual effect on the post itself aside from allowing them to exert their pent up frustrations, and all the upvotes made by supporters allow the important comments to be seen instead on the front page here, regardless of how many downvotes there are! ❤️ 

Pretty petty of other's trying to downplay other's ideas, I'm all for a good competition but sportsmanship is key.

24 minutes ago, Romuluas said:

Hey Sovira! I am curious, if the Maevia were to not win this round (which it 100% should and I hope it will) will you be posting it for other maps?

I personally think it would fit in well for Crystal Isles, Valguero, and maybe Lost Island, and Extinction.

Thanks for asking! I wanted those like you who stand with Maevia to know that you are free to post her any time forward past Aberration in the case that I don't, it has certainly been a bit of a toll on my mental health with all the stress and anxiety throughout the contests! I will have to wait and see, and if anyone wants to post it definitely feel free to for later maps ❤️Sadly I do not know what the future holds for me as I am in a very rough spot right now.

I can only hope that the feel, ideas, and peoples suggestions are preserved in the post on later maps, as too many alterations can have a dramatically negative impact on maevia and it can ruin it, causing a divide within the community between those who love maevia, and we definitely don't want that!

• Like 2