please fix sand storm issue on scorched earth

PeachSalad

I have been testing builds on single player in preparation for the August release of Ascendant. Its been years since I touched that map but I recall what you build with can mean all the difference between being a bacon sandwich and living to eat a bacon sandwich tomorrow.

Sandstone. okay so I built two bases. one with a very small building which has OPEN sandstone windows and an open front area. the sand storm NEVER gets too bad in there and I love that.
however, because scorched is a dangerous map and I wanna make babies I am having to build a LARGE base box with behemoth doors so that my big tames will be able to get in and out. remember this is a test for reality. and its based on my past experience with other maps. for my tames to be safe I need to have them get in and out if they are carrying resources. and I cant have it open on scorched due to sand storms and other flying critters that might attack my tames n babies.

wheras the small base, which is really maybe 12 by 12? is OPEN the bigger box is 20 x 20ish and completely enclosed with sandstone walls, sandstone windows and some greehouse walls because WHO WANTS a big box and not be able to see the outdoors.

there is exactly one foundation in the bigger base where I can stand and not be affected by sandstorm. ONE FOundation.

So please please please do not remove my ability to be safe in my little base with the open end but please fix it do a sand storm can not magically bypass walls, windows and behemoth gates.

Ill add some pics as demonstration.  you can see in the big base that the scorched earth helmet is active. i.e you can tell that you are not protected when your desert helmet outlines the view in black. it looks just as dusty in both but I am protected in the smaller open base.

small base.jpg

bigbase sandstorm.jpg