Yingi - The Nightmare

Nexxuz

Suggestion

Chimerarachne Yingi 💀

Arachnid from the middle Cretaceous (approximately 100 million years ago)

characterized by a variety of poisonous attacks and revolutionary mechanics that will make this deadly spider your favorite

202846661_yingilowcopia.jpg.00e955735b418584f1ff603076e7b42b.jpg

The Size of Yingi is more or less like a normal Triceratops

yingisize.jpg.cb8aa38be74f9c153098977a3c6876d7.jpg

Principal Attacks

1 - [Wound Poison] [Left Click] [Melee Attack] with its sharp fangs it introduces poison into your body, which inflicts porcentual damage that stacks up to 5 times

1759318664_venenoyingi.jpg.09700f3de17c2ccb6ceb0526a7989715.jpg

2 - [Throw Brood] [Right Click] 

The Yingi can generates broods that stick to it around its body, the Yingi can take them off with its sharp tail and launch them to fulfill various types of functions

yingithrow.jpg.5575b64957bdf76876aad9c37c39b58e.jpg

A- Explosive brood: This brood can be thrown to cause a poisonous explosion that inflicts [Wound Poison] to all the Enemies
B- Weaver brood: This brood can be thrown on itself or on allied creatures which will weave the wounds of its allies, healing them in the process
C- Farmig brood: This brood can be thrown and collect basic resources such as stone, metal and wood

The Yingi can collect her broods whit the tail

MEGA JUMP

The Yingi is an arthropod that has 8 strong legs with which it can perform charged jumps that allow it to travel enormous distances. [keeping space]

TAMMING

436051511_HUEVOLOW.jpg.7417821c645c98c3c85fe78aec3e684e.jpg

the Yingi egg is found in some spider web sacks which are located inside the caves in general, the survivor will have to enter the cave and break the egg sacks that he sees then there he can find a Yingi egg or You may find something else like a poisonous explosion or some aggressive dinosaur trapped inside. In the case of obtaining the precious egg, you must create a replica of the silk sack to incubate it. Once you have the sack, insert the egg to incubate it.

EVOLUTIVE PHASE

Yingi has a unique evolutionary phase in ark, this evolution consists of 4 exclusive extra abilities and each yingi baby acquires 1 of them randomly, but if you pair two adult yingis with different evolutionary abilities, the resulting offspring will get those 2 abilities and so on until you get 4 at most

EVOLUTIVE ABILITIE 1

The Yingi's blood is now toxic, every time someone hits it with a melee attack they will be splattered with their blood

which causes corrosion on the weapon and a partial blindness to the attacker (similar to when he shoots an X plant at you)

EVOLUTIVE ABILITIE 2

Grow throwable poisonous spikes (throws a poisonous spike at your enemy that [Wound Poison] stakes up to 5 times doing % damage to the enemy

and slowing it down)

EVOLUTIVE ABILITIE 3

Launch a silk grappling from which you hang and swing

EVOLUTIVE ABILITIE 4

its rear tail, apart from picking up the young, also causes the effect of the whip on enemies

Edited by Nexxuz
more pics
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 3

2,211 replies to this server topic

I find your idea of discovering the Yingi egg within spider web sacks in caves intriguing. It adds an element of exploration and risk, with the potential for surprises or dangerous creatures. The concept of creating a replica silk sack for incubation adds a unique mechanic and a sense of achievement. Overall, your idea has the potential to enhance the gameplay experience in ARK.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Laocaloca said:

I'm part of the Nexxuz community, and I have to say I did read this forum now and then, but without an account. The problem is that non of us knew how the voting system went before he published the dino. 

Now I have an account, and still will be reading now and then, just as before 😊

The issue isn't whether or not you had an account prior to this. The issue is whether you vote for this creature because nexxus suggested it or because you actually like it. I mean look at how absolutely bot tier most of the replies are. People are churning out one word low effort replies as if assuming it would count as a vote for this very late entry. Frankly I'm glad new accounts can't vote, this would have been completely unfair to everyone else.

Edited by CosmicSkeleton
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 2

4 hours ago, CosmicSkeleton said:

The issue isn't whether or not you had an account prior to this. The issue is whether you vote for this creature because nexxus suggested it or because you actually like it. I mean look at how absolutely bot tier most of the replies are. People are churning out one word low effort replies as if assuming it would count as a vote for this very late entry. Frankly I'm glad new accounts can't vote, this would have been completely unfair to everyone else.

while still an early bird myself I do agree this change had to be done. Case in point, most of these kids created an account just to bump Nexxuz' creature, just like he did with sinomacrops. this issue had to be adressed long time ago, I don't mind if I'm not allowed to vote for the creature I like if that helps to solve it.

Edit: would you look at that? I just noticed this repply gave me the member status. Funny.

Edited by vageera
  • Facepalm 2