I find a theropod that is not made to be a killer very interesting, and especially with the look inspired by the meat of the lost world, and the stop reading statistics is more interesting than the fact that it camouflages itself, if it does not win I hope to see it in another vote, LET'S GO MAJUNGA LET'S GIGANTO 

images - 2023-06-11T162525.093.jpeg

On 6/10/2023 at 4:33 AM, Hatcheri said:

i mean i proposed 2 possible taming methods and whos to say that WC even takes them yk. 

My bad I didnt see the second one... Tbf thats just going to leave a mess around their spawn due to no one cleaning up after themselves... Maybe if you brought it resources like non-organic polymer, Propellant, Gasoline etc stuff that you have crafted to peak its interest might work instead of building structures that will ultimately just clog up the spawn area.

On 6/3/2023 at 11:36 PM, Hatcheri said:

image.png

^All Art is done by Lapis Lazuli and Dossier is edited by Mihael

Common Name :Majungasaurus 

Species : Majungasaurus absconditus

Time : Late Cretaceous

Diet : Carnivorous 

Temperament :Opportunistic

WILD: Majungasaurus absconditus is quite the interesting theropod. While most of the creatures of the ark look different to their real life counterparts, majungasaurus seems to have evolved to fit into a new niche in the arks ecosystem. It seems to have adapted many traits from modern day chameleons including the ability to change their skin color to camouflage into their surroundings. Many survivors often talk about how they feel like there's something always watching them just from the treeline out of sight and from my studies I believe that majungasaurus may be the culprit. They seem to have a higher intelligence than most creatures on the ark and are very curious by nature. 

Domesticated: A tamed majungasaurus however is a scientist's best friend. These creatures can be used to sneak up on and study even the most dangerous of animals and can even help find certain desired traits in wild creatures. And for those who would rather venture out on their own, some survivors have figured out how to modify their armor with the shedded scales of majungasaurus to give them limited camouflage. 

Taming: To tame a majungasaurus you must gain its trust by crafting structures and other trinkets to appease its curiosity. The higher quality item the less taming effectiveness is lost.

Taming 2: To tame a majungasaurus you must gain its trust by feeding into its cannibalistic tendencies. You must kill and bring other majungasaurus to the target majunga

Stat Reading: While camouflaged on a majunga you are able to sneak up on unsuspecting creatures. If you're able to get close enough your majunga will be able to act like a primitive HLNA from the genesis maps and read out the base stats of said creature. 

Camouflage Armor: As the majunga sheds its skin, survivors will be able to gather leftover scales and apply it to their armor to gain the majungas ability to camouflage. However unlike majunga survivors will only be able to camouflage while standing completely still.

Combat: The majunga isn't really much of a fighter so it only has a basic bite attack that does around the same damage as a carno.

Size: The Majunga would be around the size of Megalosaurus ingame which would allow it to be a new caving creature since we haven't gotten anything capable of caving in a long time.

Suggestions from Replies:

Getting a buff when eating another Majunga

Eat other tamed Majungas when it gets low on hunger

Main Attack does bonus damage if used while invisible (brings majunga out of invisibility) 

Hahaha nice

Ich finde das mit den Tarnmuster super, vorallem die Häutung wenn man die Schuppen aufsammeln kann und damit Rüstung Schmieden kann damit Feinde uns nicht sofort sehen oder erkennen können. Besser noch wäre es auch eine Super Idee die Schuppen für unsere Dinos zu verwenden und mit an die Sattel zu bauen um bei denen auch für Feindliche Angreifer Tarnen zu können. Oben die Option finde ich super man könnte das vielleicht auch in vielen Varianten umsetzen.