Tricks on Leveling up Quickly?

Adinosaur

55 minutes ago, Anarki said:

Ill be honest, I usually just kite the buggars off a cliff into the water - never tried killing them... but 72 lvls? I dont see that as viable.

not easilly viable but it is viable. I actually just hopped on my tribes gigga and killed the titan and got 72 levels then killed another one and got another 6 levels. in less than 20 mins on server with a fresh char

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if its official you can transfer your character from server to server, will never have to level again.

Ways I level quick are by either building a base out of thatch then switch it to wood then stone. levels go quick.  another option is to tame a high level dino with a knock back attack and find alpha raptors to kill, they wont be able to get close enough to hit you if you time your attacks right.

• 11 months later...

The fastest way I found was, (I went from lvl 1 to lvl 10 in 8 minutes in game) search how many materials wooden house parts needed calculate the amount for the wanted base size, the new start harvesting from lvl 2 to get wooden structures straight away. This method only works with a high weight ( used 9lvl ups on weight and 1 on health) then crafted the wood house as soon as I reached the lvl and I lvled up 3 or 4 times. To get to lvl 1 I think u need to punch a tree 3 times.

Archived