Cheaters aimbotting, wallhacking and speedhacks are becoming rampant

MrBoneswildride

I like to play on beginner servers. All of the ones ive been on recently have been infested with cheaters using every possible hack concurrently. Is Wilcard planning on doing anything about improving their anti-cheat software or starting to issue IP bans? These people have 100s of accounts from when the game was free for short times so a simple account ban is nothing for them. Its really making it pointless to play on those servers as theyll just kill you over and over again, destroy all your stuff and tames and theres nothing you can really do about it.
So, wildcard, whats your take on this absolutely gamebreaking issue? Ever gonna do anything about it thats not just a band-aid on a huge open wound?

I would say they wouldn't call the problem isolated on beginner servers as game breaking.   Granted cheaters show up all over, I'm just saying that they wouldn't call this game breaking.   They have stated repeatedly , repeatedly, repeatedly, that the official servers were just an added bonus not to be confused as a singular feature.   We were given full control to setup our own servers, essentially that will be the argument. 

Now, if players were to actually report it to the proper channels, write up reports that included information and videos or pictures or all of the above, write reports that are intelligible, I would bet the reporting party would see things improve. 

If it is this rampant, then a GM could watch the servers more closely for the repeating behavior.  If people have dozens of burner accounts, they most likely don't bother to do other obfuscation techniques.  This would make it easier for a good detective to block large quantities of steam accounts w/ little effort.  If the GMs don't have any idea that there is a problem, I don't think they will look for the problem. 

Report it to the right place.  THEN come back here and vent.

https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us

right at this moment my alliance on beginner EU 426 is getting wiped by a team of 3 cheaters that have been harrassing us for weeks, weve been reporting them many times to no apparent avail. IF they get banned they are back on new accounts in less than 10 mins. its infuriatingly rediculous.

Archived