Server Heave Inquiries

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, DrLaz said:

you can reach the admins at rabid trading post or the island off of snow south or just have grognak get in touch with me.

@DrLaz I think this is just another classic PvP case of the big guy pickin on the little guy...

Raiding on boosted servers aren't for easy resources, they are a display of prowess and battle strat... in this case, he had nothing of value, they just wanted to push him around.

I will pick this guy up and take him in...

9 hours ago, Duncan said:

So why are dodo mafia riding a dragon and killing passive tames?? Abit op and over the top don't you think?? 

I haven't seen anyone riding a dragon, I think this is highly unlikely, unless they actually went to the arena, summoned the dragon, and then tamed it... which is impossible.

Dragon's The wiki says the dragon is not tamable.

I don't think anyone in the Dodo Mafia are admins, with the power to force tame the dragon.

12 minutes ago, KRR21 said:

Saw you guys wandering around on the server last night.  Would've said hello, but I didn't know whether you'd be friendly.  I didn't like my odds of 1 vs 3 if things went south quickly.

don't let our tribe name fool you, we're as friendly as a lystro...but mean as a trike if you anger us.

once "The Center" map stabilize more id like to come back, as it was a good server, my dinos kept falling through the world during crashes and now I'm stuck in a cave unable to go ANYWHERE. I didn't realise "cave" building was off or I wouldn't have gone there. so note to everyone...don't go to a cave lol

great server, be a better one once The Center is more Stabilized

Imilkbears:

Sorry to hear that. We are pretty backed up on things to take care of. If you send us a location we can go talk to them. Send it to WuceBrillis420 ill personally take care of it. There are no rules for that but if they continue to wipe people for no reason we will teach them a lesson. 

Renagade655 - Cave building is on so you will be able to build in caves. Yea hopefully with the v739 they will fix up the bugs, crashing, kicking, and people not being able to join. I have not heard of people falling through the map yet I would recommend you check your network connection because it could be lag.

12 hours ago, KRR21 said:

Saw you guys wandering around on the server last night.  Would've said hello, but I didn't know whether you'd be friendly.  I didn't like my odds of 1 vs 3 if things went south quickly.

The Den of Thieves doesn't mean what you think it does.  We are a friendly tribe, untill someone tries to bully us....

I sent you message as well KRR21 asking if you wanted to join my tribe because you mentioned something about someone attacking you. 

6 hours ago, Grognak said:

The Den of Thieves doesn't mean what you think it does.  We are a friendly tribe, untill someone tries to bully us....

I sent you message as well KRR21 asking if you wanted to join my tribe because you mentioned something about someone attacking you. 

Thanks for the offer.  I might take you up on it in the future.  For now, I'm just trying to make it on my own and see how it goes.  Trying to get to know people on the server before I join a tribe.

xxlilwolfxx06 -

We do have a public trading post and a public bar as well. We will be building a town soon so people can put a sleeping bags in the little town homes we will have set up. For the coordinates of the public Bar and and public trading post checkout our website. 

http://madhattersserver.wix.com/serverheaven

khagen95 - We are currently full but we do have a wait list forum you can fill out to join. Wait period is 1-7 days but is usually only a day or 2. Here is the link to our wait list forum. 

http://madhattersserver.wix.com/serverheaven#!wait-list/r9s0l

Grognak - Yoo. JP was looking for you man. I never asked him what he wanted to talk to you about but I can send you his gamertag. Add and message me WuceBrillis420.

Archived