Suggestions

Dotanuki

- Making single player more solo player oriented / balanced for people that would like to play alone. (the game would be a lot more popular)

- While multiplayer is fun at times, personally i had a bad experience with it people(tribe members) just trying to sabotage my gameplay just so they could have an advantage most       likely out of selfishness, making my game experience unpleasant and having me quit the server / lost weeks of progression.

- Please don't remove tek, its a great way of having a deeper/longer sense of progression, honestly i would add several tiers to tek just to make the endgame last longer. ( have an off   button for people that would like to just play only with primitive technology.

- More dinos. The strongest part of this game, so the more the better. If some dinos don't match reality i think most of us don't really care as long as there is a large pool of them   present. I'm also a big fan of tek dinos as a lot of other players are.( have an off switch for non sci-fi dino players)

- As for final words, i would take the same recipe that ARK had and make it deeper(progression wise)/ bigger in ARK 2. Boss fights, cave runs, customization (in general) the search   for  better gear/upgrades they where all a lot of fun.

6 hours ago, Dotanuki said:

- Please don't remove tek, its a great way of having a deeper/longer sense of progression, honestly i would add several tiers to tek just to make the endgame last longer. ( have an off   button for people that would like to just play only with primitive technology.

They have a primitive+ mode which I hear is great, but I've never been able to get it to run no matter how much I've tried.

Ark should have an option to turn Tek on, not an option to turn it off, meaning it's not On by default, but it's still in the game for single player and unofficial servers.
Maybe even have some servers with Tek enabled for Official PvP and PvE.

Tek is really fun, when you have it.
It absolutely ruins PvP due to the sheer power difference between Metal and Tek tiers and the requirements need to get it.

• 2 weeks later...

Without thinking about it too much, I feel like there are other ways to have a sense of progression other than going from primitive technology to futuristic technology. While both are fun in their own ways, they do not mix very well, creating a sense of haves and have-nots in a player versus player setting.

One option would be to create more types of things in the primitive tier to add complexity and depth without going into the more powerful futuristic stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived