Ferox lost island

hona500

On 12/19/2021 at 4:35 PM, hona500 said:

hello are there actually ferox on the lost island? I am getting mixed info and cannot locate them in the abberent cave

I did the exact same thing, tried looking in the aberation cave, but could not find one. However there is a bug currently that is preventing creatures in any cave from being tamed. I found a 135 dung beetle in a cave, could not tame it due to the bug.

On 12/19/2021 at 10:35 PM, hona500 said:

hello are there actually ferox on the lost island? I am getting mixed info and cannot locate them in the abberent cave

They are definitely there, just very rare, I do think a Ferrox can be tamed tho.
I was taming ravagers there, to find out they cant be tamed, so I started using DoTame Cheat to see what could be tamed.
A lower level Ferox was near, and the DoTame did work on that, so that should indicated they can be tamed as it failed to work on Glowtails, which also is passively tamed.

On 12/23/2021 at 1:50 AM, wizard03 said:

I did the exact same thing, tried looking in the aberation cave, but could not find one. However there is a bug currently that is preventing creatures in any cave from being tamed. I found a 135 dung beetle in a cave, could not tame it due to the bug.

Has this bug been reported? I havent been able to tame anything in avy cave anywhere on lost island and I'm curious if they are aware..

On 12/26/2021 at 10:31 PM, danhimanez said:

Has this bug been reported? I havent been able to tame anything in avy cave anywhere on lost island and I'm curious if they are aware..

there has been many posts of it thus far. Also magmasaur is not eating sulphur like its supposed to. Im literally hovering over mine with a deadon and a snow owl trying to keep it alive as it grows without any food.....it gets to adult and is able to finally start eating meat, Im gonna have to kill a titanasaur to fill its stomach XD

Archived