PS5 Issue loading texture

MooseX

Hi,

Not sure what happen with Ark, just got back since I wanted to try Lost Island. Rented a Nitrado server. However I've been noticing lots of texture loading issues, dino's not rendering correctly. Even looking at my map, the texutre is not loading correctly (can't even read Long, Lat)

I know it's not my console because it very well position and vented properly. I do not have texture loading issue with all my other games.

Anyone else noticed this?

Thanks,

I am on PS5 singleplayer and the same issue seems to come up after playing for a while. Temporary fix is to restart single player, but it seems to occur faster the second time if you didnt restart the entire game. So yes, it does appear to be caused over time and it is either an issue with Ark after the last update, lost island, or the christmas event. 

I am on ps5 and am having the same issue.  The first time I loaded lost island the textures kept glitching in and out.  I restarted ark and it helped but now every 5 seconds or so the game stutters.  I turned off hi detail and it seems to help a little but the game still stutters.  This did not happen on the other maps. 

Archived