Leaving the tribe

ValarMorghulis1978

4 hours ago, ValarMorghulis1978 said:

Good day. I just want to ask. I want to start my own tribe. When I leave the old tribe, will my base and all my dinosaurs remain my property? I raised them and I have 100% mastery of them. Thank you in advance for your reply.

Excuse my English. Thank you.

Check the settings in tribe management or ask the owner of the tribe.

On 11/5/2021 at 9:20 AM, MMaas said:

Zkontrolujte nastavení ve správě kmene nebo se zeptejte vlastníka kmene.

Good day. What should I look for in tribal management? No one has been playing for too long, the tribe owner is not responding. I don't know what happened to him, after a long period of inactivity he joined the ark, on another map he unjustifiably kicked us out of the alliance, he started tearing everything down. That's why I ask if I can leave to have a base there and all the dinosaurs I have there. I only have a base on Genesis 1, I have nothing else. Let him calmly demolish his buildings. I'm afraid my buildings will be demolished and I'll lose months of playing and all my dinosaurs. Thank you in advance for your reply.

Screen: tribal management
https://i.imgur.com/LgEaZRm.png

4 hours ago, Austria said:

If you leave your Tribe you will lose all your Stuff and Dinos.

If u really will leave it put a pincode on all fridges vault boxes and doors do get your stuff after leave the Tribe, there is no way back if u leave it!

I see, I started rebuilding the base on another Genesis map and established my tribe, transferring my material, dinosaurs in cryopods. To be sure, I gave a PIN for everything. Thank you all for your advice. It's a pity I have to build again. Lots of effort and time. :)

Archived