Lost all my hexagon in gen 2

Jhtlude

56 minutes ago, Jhtlude said:

Hey guys just wondering if anyone else has run into this issue. Noticed it just a few minutes ago. I have no hexagon in my main character. Had 2.4 mil now it shows 0. Did this happen to anyone else :[

Simple search on forums would show, this has happened to lots of people.  Less often these days, but still happening to some. 

Could be related to character loss on transfer and then being rebuilt by the system to correct that.  Maybe the rebuilt char is not getting the hex back when it happens?  I can't say for sure, just floating out ideas here.

20 hours ago, Jhtlude said:

Hey guys just wondering if anyone else has run into this issue. Noticed it just a few minutes ago. I have no hexagon in my main character. Had 2.4 mil now it shows 0. Did this happen to anyone else :[

This stuff is going to happen at some point. Its like a given...
You just have to realize that. I play ark realizing I will lose my toon one day, I will lose dinos over time by glitches, automesh-deleted or whatever. I will lose the inv of ded storages because of some update etc etc...
I make backups etc... My advice: Dont run around with 2.4million Hexagons, spend them :)

Archived