Beehive/Queen Bee timer not working?

Migol

So generally my tribe is a weekend playing one, we all work weekdays.      We had our Beehive bite the dust last week, and this isn't the first time that's happened, I assume they are on the Thatch timer and just despawn too quick for us to refresh sometimes.

However previously when that happened we'd been able to find the queen bee sadly flying there, pick her up and put her back down...not so this time.    Did something change?

that's not new i had bee hive disappear on ragnarok a long time ago sometimes you would still find the queen hovering where you place  the hive , sometimes not, the queen would disappear with the hive, i think the despawn time is 4 days, 

but i don't know if they made any change on the bee hive to make it disappear every time now, because i do not use them anymore i am making my exceptional kibble on CI where there is tons of honey available without the need to have your own honey production

We've lost 3 hives on Center in the last month, every time with no bee left, and seems less than thatch timer too - almost as if it's been treated as an unconnected pillar. If wild hives were easier to find I'd not bother, and as we just set up another base on CI I'm guessing we'll just move cake & kibble production there.

anybody else noticing that the rare flower consumption rate on tamed bees aka placed bee hives did increase?

wiki states it takes 1 rare flower ever 4 hours.. Im sure I filled mine up about 24 hours ago, and there been around 22 rare flowers consumed within that time, which would be more like 4 times the ammount of what wiki states

if this is true and new, no wonder a lot of hives been effd, cauz u wont get along much longer than 4 days with just 1 stack of rare flowers

and if this has been just recently invented by some patch, why would you change that comsumption after a zillion years this game has been goin with it?

Archived